Finding Random Pages

Certain items contain several hundred pages and it is easy to find the first few pages or the last few pages but is there an easy way that someone could go to one of the interim pages? If not, maybe we should suggest that this feature be added.

This topic was edited
RE: Finding Random Pages

Great idea!

This post was edited

I agree, the forum search is almost impossible when trying to locate older posts. This is why we have so many duplicate threads, because people cannot find what they're looking for.

This post was edited

The new layout for the groups is worse than the old one!

This post was edited

It is not that people can not find a previous topic. People are lazy and do not understand how to use the search function properly. So they just start a new topic. It is up to forum moderators to move such topics to the correct topic.

This post was edited

It is not that people can not find a previous topic. People are lazy and do not understand how to use the search function properly. So they just start a new topic. It is up to forum moderators to move such topics to the correct topic.I posted a joke about my wife. So why don't YOU"us the search function properly" and find it for me.

This post was edited

Oh look trolls. On a forum board. What a shock.

This post was edited

It is not that people can not find a previous topic. People are lazy and do not understand how to use the search function properly.Some people are so lazy, they do not understand how to fill out their profile.

This post was edited

Oh look trolls. On a forum board. What a shock.Are you refusing the challenge?

This post was edited

Here's a challenge. Go to the Gallery and quickly look for page 499. If there is a quick and easy way, please tell me how to do it.

This post was edited

There is not enough information in which to search. Your "challenge" is to broad. Hence you do not understand how to search for something on a forum chat. They use keywords in the search so you need to be as specific as possible. To just search for a joke about your wife is a waste of time as it will bring up to many posts in which you or someone posted a joke about your wife.

This post was edited