Wondering

Just wondering who on here introduced their partner to nudism, 9 times out of ten it's the male but curious if there are any proud female nudists that got their other half interested

This topic was edited
RE: Wondering

we discovered it together
S

This post was edited

Thinking back 18 yrs ago we discovered being home nudist together. I felt trapped as I love meeting new friends and pressed wifey who is very conservative to go social with this thing. That was about 3 years ago. Now she is a very active member at our home club.

This post was edited

I introduced my wife current to the lifestyle but although she has attended some social activities, she still prefers not to be with other people especially when other men are present.
Yet the other day we were at a reasonably secluded non nude mud bath, hot mineral springs resort and she was so relaxed she enjoyed the mud and herbal baths naked in our semi secluded area and would have loved to be naked in the Jacuzzi and hot swimming pool, but as it was an open area with staff and other guest around so the cozzie stayed on.

This post was edited

Interduced my wife when dating and she took to it instantly.

This post was edited

I was always the nude one around the house and yard. Wife never showed much interest in the lifestyle. But it was she who initiated our first nude beach trip and our first resort trip. We are now both enjoying the lifestyle and bought a seasonal home next door to our favorite resort where we go almost daily.

This post was edited

I was always the nude one around the house and yard. Wife never showed much interest in the lifestyle. But it was she who initiated our first nude beach trip and our first resort trip. We are now both enjoying the lifestyle and bought a seasonal home next door to our favorite resort where we go almost daily.How cool is that ?!!

This post was edited

Yep. Pretty cool for sure. The beach trip was for an anniversary gift and the resort was for my birthday. Next week we head back to our other home up north. Planning then a couple week trip back down in october. Then again in the winter.

This post was edited

We found it together by chance on a beach but sadly she has since decided that she is now too old. I miss it and don't often get the chance these days.

This post was edited

I introduced my new friend to biking nude, then hiking nude then going to a campground/resort. When we got home she said she really enjoyed the place and wanted to go back. I asked her to marry me knowing my chances of finding another that enjoyed nudity as much as I did were slim.

This post was edited

I introduced my new friend to biking nude, then hiking nude then going to a campground/resort. When we got home she said she really enjoyed the place and wanted to go back. I asked her to marry me knowing my chances of finding another that enjoyed nudity as much as I did were slim.

This post was edited