Club Orient?

Anyone going to be at Club O in early June? We'll be there!

This topic was edited
RE: Club Orient?

Mid-June for us. 13-20th.

This post was edited

Bummer...we're leaving the 11th

This post was edited

I am going next week and hope to walk the full orient bay beach nude in the early am before say 7:30am. From what I have read that is ok. I hope to have my wife with me. It is safe I assume?

This post was edited

I am going next week and hope to walk the full orient bay beach nude in the early am before say 7:30am. From what I have read that is ok. I hope to have my wife with me. It is safe I assume?How was your trip? My wife and I were at Club O over Thanksgiving and had a great time. Wife was topless for the full beach morning walks, but we were hesitant to be fully nude. Maybe next trip.

This post was edited

I am going next week and hope to walk the full orient bay beach nude in the early am before say 7:30am. From what I have read that is ok. I hope to have my wife with me. It is safe I assume?How was your trip? My wife and I were at Club O over Thanksgiving and had a great time. Wife was topless for the full beach morning walks, but we were hesitant to be fully nude. Maybe next trip.There are usually several groups that do nude walks down the entire beach. Just be back to the nude endby 8:30 or so.

This post was edited