Cypress Cove or Caliente Resort

Hi guys, which one would you suggest for a first time visit for a couple of newbies ??

This topic was edited
RE: Cypress Cove or Caliente Resort

The Cove by far a more true Nudist experience. Caliente can still be a good place to visit but mostly the late evening starts to swing

This post was edited

Wife and i are regulars at cypress cove. We havnt visited caliente. We have talked to others and found the same response that caliente is more party and swinging. And very expensive. Have heard others say that the cove beats others hands down

This post was edited

In the Orlando/Kissimmee area Cypress Cove is the clear choice.In the Tampa area, I would recommend Lake Como Club. As mentioned, Caliente is a a swingers resort. The nearby Paradise Lakes is all condos, concrete, & pools. Lake Como is a true "naturist" resort with extensive green areas, nature trails, and a small lake.
Between Cypress Cove & Lake Como, Cypress Cove is far larger. If you want to see nudism/naturism on a large scale go there.

This post was edited

Hi guys, which one would you suggest for a first time visit for a couple of newbies ??

This post was edited

I haven't been to Cypress Cove, but am excited to go there. I will be there 2nd week of June and can let you know, but everything I've heard is that it is an amazing resort!

This post was edited

We have been to both and the wife prefers the Cove by far. The crowd seems a little more friendly and more laid back. For nubies, the Cove might be a better choice.

This post was edited

Girlfriend and I have been to Cypress Cove but not Caliente. We like the Cove a lot and in fact are heading there this Sat.

This post was edited