Hi can anybody explain to me how the chat room works. Thanks

This topic was edited
RE: Understanding chat room

Is this a serious question ?????

This post was edited

FLAGGED

This post was edited
RE: Manyar is a spammer, flag him so TT can kick it.

This post was edited

FLAGGED

This post was edited

This is a serious question , not into social medial or things like that. When i click chat it takes me in to were there seems to be several conversations going on , do I just join in a conversation or do have to start a new one. Do I pick some one out who is in the little people icon up in top right corner to have a conversation with.

This may seem like a stupid question but it is all new to me and not sure how it works so thought I would ask as not to tick any one off. Thanks

This post was edited

This is a serious question , not into social medial or things like that. When i click chat it takes me in to were there seems to be several conversations going on , do I just join in a conversation or do have to start a new one. Do I pick some one out who is in the little people icon up in top right corner to have a conversation with. This may seem like a stupid question but it is all new to me and not sure how it works so thought I would ask as not to tick any one off. Thanks
Chatroom etiquette is pretty standard across most of the internet so to have the best experience, I would suggest sitting back for about 15 minutes to get a feel for the room and the conversations going on and then just join in if something looks interesting or you want to contribute. Many people either ignore private chat requests or have them turned off so if it's one-on-one chat you are looking for, maybe send them a message first where you introduce yourself and explain what it is you have in common and that you would like to chat with them. Sometimes the room moves at lightening speed and at other times it's at a crawl without much going on in the main room.

If nothing much is going on in the room then initiate conversation on your own. Chat is pretty general so it can be anything from "did anyone see the baseball game last night?" to "I'm going to the nude beach on Sunday, does anyone have any similar plans?". Just roll with it and have some fun.

Welcome to chat. :-)

Karen

This post was edited

Hello...Do You Love the Feel of the Air Surrounding Every Inch of Your Naked Body? Do You Prefer to Be Without Clothes On as Much as Possible?

This post was edited

Hello...Do You Love the Feel of the Air Surrounding Every Inch of Your Naked Body? Do You Prefer to Be Without Clothes On as Much as Possible?

This post was edited