my wife has turned the corner.

The other week my wife and I went for a weeks Holiday in Nha Trang Vietnam.
Within a few days she was always naked in the hotel room. We often went swimming at the local beach and one day whilst swimming with only a few other people in the immediate area she stripped off her costume and we both swam naked for about 1/2 an hour, we put the cozzie's back on and went back to our lounge chair where she again took off her cozzie of and covered up with a light material sheet.
A few days later we went to a non nude mud/mineral bath place, the mudbath and mineral/herbal bath area was a little secluded and again the coustumes came off and we enjoyed them plus the outdoor shower nude, dressing only to use the main Jacuzzi and heated swimming pool. It was a great and relaxing atmosphere and my wife said she wished she could have been naked all the time there.
Since arriving back home in Saigon we both have been nude in our own place only getting un-nude to go out into the textile world.
I am so happy for her, its like someone just found the switch and turned it on, now she loves being nude on her own terms.

This topic was edited
RE: my wife has turned the corner.

Saigon?Ho chi Minh city is its new name but to all the locals its still Saigon. And international air traffic control and Vietnam rail still use SGN as the places ID.

This post was edited

I'm really glad for you Aus...I'm still working on mine. Good luck with future trips. John.

This post was edited

Congrats to you and your wife!
Interesting about Saigon and the SGN.
Stay Naked!

This post was edited

The other week my wife and I went for a weeks Holiday in Nha Trang Vietnam.Within a few days she was always naked in the hotel room. We often went swimming at the local beach and one day whilst swimming with only a few other people in the immediate area she stripped off her costume and we both swam naked for about 1/2 an hour, we put the cozzie's back on and went back to our lounge chair where she again took off her cozzie of and covered up with a light material sheet.A few days later we went to a non nude mud/mineral bath place, the mudbath and mineral/herbal bath area was a little secluded and again the coustumes came off and we enjoyed them plus the outdoor shower nude, dressing only to use the main Jacuzzi and heated swimming pool. It was a great and relaxing atmosphere and my wife said she wished she could have been naked all the time there.Since arriving back home in Saigon we both have been nude in our own place only getting un-nude to go out into the textile world.I am so happy for her, its like someone just found the switch and turned it on, now she loves being nude on her own terms.Sorry I missed this post!
Congrats to you and especially to the Mrs. It takes a while, sometimes, but when it happens, it's great that they (the Mrs's) find how great being a nudist/naturist truly can be and how it is so freeing. Even for some of us that visited RVN during the "conflict" ... never really caught on to call the city by it's new name ... Ho Chi Minh ... I guess it will always be Saigon to many of us. We actually have a portion of a city here in So Cal that is called Little Saigon. Huge immigrant population of Vietnamese people that have taken up residence there ... complete with it's own freeway sign!
Again ... congrats to you and your wife on her progress! ;-)

This post was edited