A new relation ship!!

It has been well over 4 years since my wife passed, and I thought I would never meet another woman or even want a relationship with another woman after over 40 years with the same lady, mother of our boys!! But I have met some one but she like my late wife is a very textile person!! Should I change my profile to relationship or leave it as widower since she will never consent to being nude!! I would really appreciate your help here folks!! She does know that I am a nudists and have been most all my life!!

This topic was edited
RE: A new relation ship!!

It can't have been easy for you over the past few years, and it's good that you'vre now found someone to be with. As you are now in a relationship, it would be honest to mention this, so as not to give a false impression to people. My wife is not a nudist, but I state married in my profile, because it would not be right to mislead anyone.

This post was edited

The core questions is....are you in a relationship? If you believe you are and it is in the developmental phases...then list it as such. If she is just a good friend with whom you spend time...then you are still, as before, widowed. Does this help? John

This post was edited

I've wondered about what it would be like to not have my wife around; we've been married 25 years. And, I've wondered if I would ever get involved with another woman and if so what she would be like. I hope it all works out for you, and you are happy together.

This post was edited

I would re-examine how and what you told her and introduce her to another nudist couple adn let your the female nudist tell your mate they are nudists. She will trust her questions to another female.

This post was edited