Cute gift

a friend found a little wooden wall hanging saying at a garage sale and gave it to me.Currently it says " If you're not barefoot YOU ARE OVERDRESSED. I am trying to figure out a cute way to cover up the 'foot' and make it say 'ass' then it will get hung inmy very nudist friendly home

This topic was edited
RE: Cute gift

Don't change it - the implication is spot on as it is! However as a naturist who has sore feet at times I'm often seen with shoes only.

This post was edited

Paint a red circle around foot and put a slanted line across it so foot can still be read. Then it will say, If You Are Not Bare You Are Overdressed. Then leave it at that.

This post was edited

Cool sign and ideas to give them those subtle hints!
We have several signs all over the place. Refrigerator magnets, signs out next to the outdoor shower, on the patio; " Zero to Naked in 1.5 glasses of wine", "Come Skinny Dip with us - AANR", Corona Beer "Nude Beach" (the bottle is on the sand with the waves in the background and the bottle has no label), "Full Moon Party - Bring your own Moon," "Wine makes my clothes fall off", we have several pictures/art of subtle nudes, yard signs "Clothing Optional beyond this point." Sometimes, depending on who's coming ... my wife asks if I'll take them down til that company leaves.
:D

This post was edited

Cool sign and ideas to give them those subtle hints! We have several signs all over the place. Refrigerator magnets, signs out next to the outdoor shower, on the patio; " Zero to Naked in 1.5 glasses of wine", "Come Skinny Dip with us - AANR", Corona Beer "Nude Beach" (the bottle is on the sand with the waves in the background and the bottle has no label), "Full Moon Party - Bring your own Moon," "Wine makes my clothes fall off", we have several pictures/art of subtle nudes, yard signs "Clothing Optional beyond this point." Sometimes, depending on who's coming ... my wife asks if I'll take them down til that company leaves.:DThats hiding your light under abushel. Most will get a chuckle, some may ask questions and you might even get a convert or two.

This post was edited

Cool sign and ideas to give them those subtle hints! We have several signs all over the place. Refrigerator magnets, signs out next to the outdoor shower, on the patio; " Zero to Naked in 1.5 glasses of wine", "Come Skinny Dip with us - AANR", Corona Beer "Nude Beach" (the bottle is on the sand with the waves in the background and the bottle has no label), "Full Moon Party - Bring your own Moon," "Wine makes my clothes fall off", we have several pictures/art of subtle nudes, yard signs "Clothing Optional beyond this point." Sometimes, depending on who's coming ... my wife asks if I'll take them down til that company leaves.:DThats hiding your light under abushel. Most will get a chuckle, some may ask questions and you might even get a convert or two.Not likely ... we've tried and it's been met with sarcasm, embarrassment, even mildly rude comments ... in general and so we don't broach the subject with our friends. The info, signs, hints are there ... if they really wanna know, they can ask but I'll treat them as I did the guys I worked with. When they started asking questions, I responded ... "I will answer any and all questions you have with honesty and maturity. ALL I ask is that you maintain your maturity when we discuss my life, my wife's life and our lifestyle."
I was always approached later by each of them separately because they didn't want any of the others to think they were asking stupid questions. Thankfully ... none of the questions were stupid! ;-)

This post was edited

I made this and it hangs on the deck next to my hot tub....

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

FLAGGED

This post was edited

the sign above my hot tub says
HOUSE RULES
USE COMMON SENSE
NO SWIMSUITS ALLOWED
those who do not obey do not get invited back for a 2nd soak

This post was edited