Hiking naked

Just went on a 5 mile hike in the nude yesterday. Would love to be able to hike with others. Anyone else like to hike without clothes?

This topic was edited
RE: Hiking naked

Sounds amazing. Still would like to find a place here in Central AR for that. Never done a nude hike but that is definitely on my list of things to do. With so many beautiful state parks, it should be "easy" to find a secluded section to strip down and hike nude.Any suggestions or recommendations around Little Rock?I would love to get back up to NWA and go on a nude hike in the Ozarks.

This post was edited

I'm in the Fort Smith area and I have no clue where to go to hike in the nude. I'd love that, but I also don't want to get caught; ha-ha! If anyone knows a place close to here that won't take up a ton of gas money... Let me know.

This post was edited

Just went on a 5 mile hike in the nude yesterday. Would love to be able to hike with others. Anyone else like to hike without clothes?

I just got back from Colorado and did a nude hike on the Colorado trail . In AR I have gone to RichLand creek trails
Was hotter then ...... So jump in the river to cool off
It would have been fun if other nudist would have been there

This post was edited

Howdy, I'm in NWA area, I go nude all over war eagle river and some parts of beaver lake, gotta be careful of the folks that are offended but there are some good places to strip down, my Uncle, who passed away in April, has 160 acres in Japton Arkansas which he always affectionately called his 'natures acres', I go there and enjoy the peacefulness when I can, although Uncle Phil is no longer with us his sons keep the place the way he wanted it and I do everything I can to help them out, Uncle Phil was also a member here on true nudist known as 'natureboy479', I mention that in case anyone reading this happens to be friends with him and may be wondering why he isn't responding anymore.
I'd love to check out Colorado sometime, ...and Oregon, Washington, and even Alaska if you know what I mean... I'd love to do some nude hiking and checking out of those places also, maybe someday I'll get a chance, til then I'll do what I can here.

This post was edited

Did some nude hiking just before the Memorial Weekend while camped at Old Hwy 25 on Heber. GF and I were the only ones that were in the whole camp area so after darkwe walked from where we were camped by the swim beach all the way up to the main road into the campground then back and down around the swim beach. It was really awesome. We were able to do that twice that weekbefore folks started showing up for the holiday weekend.

This post was edited

There are a lot of tails around Hot Springs. Just go after school starts and there are not near as many that you'd run in to.
Also, if you like to go camping, Lake Ouachita has MANY islands on a first come first serve basis that you can camp naked on. Also, there are MANY coves on the lake with small beaches to have a fun time.
Me and an ex went camping down on Lake DeGray one October at Ozan Point and we were the only two at the whole site. We were naked the whole time. We were laying on a blow-up mattress and a park ranger drove by and just waved, was the only time we saw him. Was nice.

This post was edited

Sounds nice.. live in NWA.. be nice to be able to do that.

This post was edited
RE:Hiking naked

There are many places in Arizona where I live that you can camp or hike naked. Both in the desert and in the mountains. Two weeks ago I went nude camping with a friend in the mountains and we had very enjoyable nude hiking. But, I always carry a knapsack with an extra shirt and shorts just in case.

This post was edited
RE:Hiking naked

Come join me around Batesville

This post was edited