Getting an erection.

When I am nude I often get hard, especially looking at women. Are other nudists offended,do they have the same problem,should I just stand there with a hard on?

This topic was edited
RE: Getting an erection.

Go the Forums page - in the upper right hand corner you will see a "Search Forum" box - search for the word "erection". You have more information than you need

This post was edited

When I am nude I often get hard, especially looking at women. Are other nudists offended,do they have the same problem,should I just stand there with a hard on?Yes, they probably would be offended if you're 'looking at women' in the sense I think you mean.
No, other nudists don't have the same problem, if they're there just to enjoy simple social nudity rather than anything else.
thomasstierney has given you some good advice!

Doubtful he will take note of such sage advice.

This post was edited

"When I am nude I often get hard, especially looking at women. Are other nudists offended,do they have the same problem,should I just stand there with a hard on?"
Cover it with a towel. Strike the towel with a rock. If this does not help, remove the towel and strike with the rock. If that does not help, just walk around looking like an idiot until you are ejected from the area.

This post was edited

When I am nude should I just stand there with a hard on?Don't just stand there, slowly rub suntan oil on it until it goes away.Problem solved. Take as much time as you need to apply the suntan oil, don't want it to blister in the sun.

This post was edited

When I am nude I often get hard, especially looking at women. Are other nudists offended,do they have the same problem,should I just stand there with a hard on?Let it go it won't fall off.
Cover it like you do a baby and it will go to sleep.
Start thinking like a nudist not a sex starved individual.

This post was edited

and you wonder why people don't get into the nudist life style, look at the answers this guy got when asking a simple question that all men have when they first start out. I know I did, when I started over 17 years ago. It's an honest question, and should be treated with some respect. none of us are any better then that. and I thought nudist were suppose to be the friendliest group of people.READ POST # 2

This post was edited

There should be a forum defecated to men who want to talk about their penis.

This post was edited

There should be a forum defecated to men who want to talk about their penis.
You Stevie are cracking me up today!

This post was edited

Well that's what an erection is for..... Going up cracks.
Not for hanging a towel on.

This post was edited

Stay at home until you're mature enough to be out in a public place."Mature enough,"...ROTFL!

This post was edited