I have a dream (request for advice)

I would like to spend my naturist holiday in September somewhere in Spain/France/Italy/Portugal/Greece (including Sicily, Sardinia or Corsica). I am not interested in big resorts like Vera Playa or Cap d'Agde, or maybe even naturist resorts in general. What I am looking for is:
- proximity to an international airport
- peaceful seaside resort
- walking distance to a naturist beach with warm and clear water and some natural shade (don't particularly like long sandy beaches). I wouldn't mind a few bus stops, what I don't want to is to rent a car. And what I particularly don't want to is to carry a million things with me to the beach - including a parasol.
I'd like to experience a total relaxation and my ideal day would like like this: have an early morning breakfast in the local bakery, put my towel on the shoulder and head to a naturist beach, spend a few hours there swimming, reading a book or so, get back to the town/village for a lunch and mid-day siesta, go back to the beach in the afternoon, later in the evening to have nice meal in a local tavern or even to fix myself something with foodstuffs from a local market and then hit the bed to get some rest for another early start of a perfectly relaxing day.
A proximity of an interesting place for a day trip would be a plus (for some sightseeing, culture etc.).
Any ideas or recommendations?
Many thanks.

This topic was edited
RE: I have a dream (request for advice)

I would like to spend my naturist holiday in September somewhere in Spain/France/Italy/Portugal/Greece (including Sicily, Sardinia or Corsica). I am not interested in big resorts like Vera Playa or Cap d'Agde, or maybe even naturist resorts in general. What I am looking for is:- proximity to an international airport- peaceful seaside resort - walking distance to a naturist beach with warm and clear water and some natural shade (don't particularly like long sandy beaches). I wouldn't mind a few bus stops, what I don't want to is to rent a car. And what I particularly don't want to is to carry a million things with me to the beach - including a parasol.I'd like to experience a total relaxation and my ideal day would like like this: have an early morning breakfast in the local bakery, put my towel on the shoulder and head to a naturist beach, spend a few hours there swimming, reading a book or so, get back to the town/village for a lunch and mid-day siesta, go back to the beach in the afternoon, later in the evening to have nice meal in a local tavern or even to fix myself something with foodstuffs from a local market and then hit the bed to get some rest for another early start of a perfectly relaxing day.A proximity of an interesting place for a day trip would be a plus (for some sightseeing, culture etc.).Any ideas or recommendations?Many thanks.

This post was edited

Hi it sounds as though you are looking for us.
Go to our website at www.eaglepeakspain.comand go from there
cheers
Peter

This post was edited

Thank you for the invitation. It looks amazing. I'll definitively consider it.

Hi it sounds as though you are looking for us.Go to our website at www.eaglepeakspain.comand go from therecheersPeter

This post was edited

Faliraki in Rhodes, what you describe is what I did in June for 2 weeks. Faliraki naturist beach is a fantastic beach https://www.faliraki-nudist.gr/not too large. There are number of local places to stay near the beach. you can walk to the beach and even have lunch as there is a restaurant on the beach. It has toilets, showers and is very clean. From the centre of Faliraki its approx. 20 minutes walkwhich gives you an ideaof distance.

This post was edited

Sitges in Spain, easy and short train trip to and from Barcelona. What you describe is perfectly doable there. Have a nice trip. :)

This post was edited