Problems With Very Slow Site Server

How many people are having problems with the forum being much too slow to use. It seems be be getting worse each day.

This topic was edited
RE: Problems With Very Slow Site Server

I have for a few days now. Hope that it gets fixed soon!

This post was edited

Same here, very slow. While not impossible to use, very irritating...

This post was edited

The worst thing is when you hit send and nothing happens. I am then in a quandary weather to hit send again and risk a double entry or not. Once when I hit send and nothing happened my message was lost and I had to re-type it. In the future I'll just copy it before I post it.

This post was edited

I received an answer this morning. They are aware of the problem and working to correct it.

This post was edited

Good to know. I was wondering if it was my machine developing an issue.

This post was edited

Very sorry for the lag the past day or so. There were multiple backup processing competing on the server, we've organized the schedule properly and made some upgrades to our database server. The site appears to be good as new. Please let me know if there are any other speed issues.

This post was edited
RE: Some Pages Still very Slow

Very sorry for the lag the past day or so. There were multiple backup processing competing on the server, we've organized the schedule properly and made some upgrades to our database server. The site appears to be good as new. Please let me know if there are any other speed issues.Some forum pages are still taking a very long time to load ?

This post was edited

Not sure what others are experiencing but most of the pages (forum and group) seem to be loading slower today than ever...

This post was edited

I try to wait until late night to log on. Things seem to work faster with less traffic to contend with. It also helps that my late night is 3 hours behind eastern time.

This post was edited

You guys are correct, I think I've got the issue figured out and I'm working to resolve it right now.

This post was edited