Can we have a second chat room please?

Just thinking out loud, but I think a second chatroom is now needed on TN.
We should have one for Naturists, and one for people who have their sexuality set to bisexual on their profile...
Controversial?
Maybe, but hear me out... I honestly have no problem with peoples sexuality, you can be whatever you like, it's nothing to do with me, live and let live, there is nothing new under the sun.
I have found tho, that there are a huge number of people in the chatroom that are looking for sex from naturism, and every single time you check a profile its a bisexual man or someone part of a couple with a bisexual partner...
An example, I was chatting the other night to a man who was married, with a non naturist partner, his profile was set to bisexual. The conversation was nothing sexual until he suggested we (my wife and I) meet up for coffee sometime. It quickly transpired that he said coffee, but if sex was on offer he'd be happy to "service" both of us..... err, no where... at no time was it said that were were looking for sex, he just presumed that meeting a naturist couple ... for a coffee... would lead to the bedroom.
So a separate room for all the many many bisexual "women" and bisexual men in relationships would be a huge boon for them, they could chat about coffee and stuff, not bothering the rest of us.
And if you could sort it that, they could not get into the Naturist Chatroom, that would be great.
Thanks
S

PS, this thread is a bit of tongue in cheek (pun intended) ............ no ranting required if I've gotten your heckles up.

This topic was edited
RE: Can we have a second chat room please?

My Hackles up? Naa, I'm still literally laughing from your story.

This post was edited

this is been an problem from the beginning. let me put it this way. your in high school i know long time ago. you and your boyfriend at the time go up the stairs to study but you don't u have sex loud sex. your father is down stairs he can hear it. lets say an hour passes both of u come down stairs and daddy says ah you guys sounded like you had an study session. and the both of you say yes it was intense. daddy expects nothing. that the chat room man want to see other girls naked and try there hardest to impress the few there. it should not matter who naked and why talk to them normal instead like some nice cut of steak. sick of this motion and blindness from this community wake up you lost. and u lost because u did not say an word and now you are living what it has become.

This post was edited

They should all just move to "trueswingers" and leave us alone here.Yep fully agree Amber

This post was edited

by Genesis" ] quote]They should all just move to "trueswingers" and leave us alone here.Yep fully agree AmberI agree as welllet us nudists be separate from the trueswingers

This post was edited

Thank you Amber, it's good that a bisexual lady like yourself likes my idea.

This post was edited

I agree with AmberYes, I agree. The trueswingers site was set up to keep these perverted creeps off truenudists. We do not want them on here.

This post was edited

Wicklow, you are correct, the trouble is they are not leaving.
A lot of people are agreeing with Amber, female bisexuals are really, really popular, that chatroom would be buzzing.

This post was edited

They should all just move to "trueswingers" and leave us alone here...........................AGREED Amber...........Ruhl

This post was edited

Seems like there's enough problems with one Chat Room, why do we need two? Probably the best way to eliminate the problems is to eliminate the Chat Room. That may also remove a lot of the pervs and trolls from the site. These people usually have too much time on their hands, so they find a good place to waste it is in the Chat Room. Should we start a movement to remove the Chat Room from the site?

This post was edited

Desert Rat, like I said the thread is a bit of a laugh, this is not a perfect world, so I doubt the owners will make a naturist chatroom and a second room for all the detritus that are attract to naturism in another.

But it would be amazing if they could, then all the 18 yo bisexual Swedish girls could talk to all the other dirty old men on an even keel.

This post was edited