GO NUDE TENT CAMPING 7/6 to 7/12/2015

looking for female companion to got to Avalon Resort, Pawpaw, wv, call me 304-997-5529................Ruhl

This topic was edited
RE: GO NUDE TENT CAMPING 6/6 to 6/12/2015

Aren't you a little late with this, or do you have a time machine which can transport you and a guest into the past?

This post was edited

• Aren't you a little late with this, or do you have a time machine which can transport you and a guest into the past? thank you 7/6 to 7/12 .................ruhl

This post was edited
RE: GO NUDE TENT CAMPING 7/6 to 7/12/2015

Good luck there Ruhl...it may be a little late as my calendar says July 2 right now. I hope it is a fun time for you.

This post was edited

1. Good luck there Ruhl...it may be a little late as my calendar says July 2 right now. I hope it is a fun time for you.
      ..................maybe some one will already be there , lol. thanks john..............ruhl

This post was edited

• Aren't you a little late with this, or do you have a time machine which can transport you and a guest into the past?.................OLLY GUMP told me us super nudist put on our cape and we can fly besides other things lol,............ruhl

This post was edited

Aren't you a little late with this, or do you have a time machine which can transport you and a guest into the past?.................OLLY GUMP told me us super nudist put on our cape and we can fly besides other things lol,............ruhlOne good thing about being able to turn back the calendar for an event is, you know the weather is/was going to be good for it. No worry about inclement weather interrupting the fun.

This post was edited

looking for female companion to got to Avalon Resort, Pawpaw, wv, call me 304-997-5529................RuhlWell did you manage to find a companion Ruhl, hope so also hope you have a good trip.

This post was edited

1. looking for female companion to got to Avalon Resort, Pawpaw, wv, call me 304-997-5529................RuhlWell did you manage to find a companion Ruhl, hope so also hope you have a good trip........................not yet ausmanvic.........but you know I never give up lol ...............ruhl

This post was edited

........but you know I never give up lol ...............ruhl
If you can't find a camping partner by the deadline, you can simply set the calendar back another month againand keep on trying.LOL

This post was edited

I noticed that on this post you didn't mention her paying her own way. Are you planning to pay for her now? Does she also have to supply her own tent? Maybe you should go campingthere and you might find someone thereto invite into your tent.

This post was edited