Kicked Out For No Reason - LESandSHARON

I was just kicked out of the chatroom for no reason. I was on cam with my head and shoulders only in view. I was chatting in the room with some friends, received a message from LESandSHARON "Don't be rude to me" and then I was kicked out. I had not said a word to, or in the direction of, LESandSHARON. I have sent numerous messages to LESandSHARON asking for an explanation but have not received a reply. This guy has some serious issues and should not be a Mod.

This topic was edited
RE: Kicked Out For No Reason - LESandSHARON

I've sent LESandSharon a link to this post in a message. Let's see what excuse he comes up with...

This post was edited

You are delusional mate! My mic wasn't even on! Oh dear...Tell me what rule I broke to warrant you booting me from the chat?

This post was edited

Just as I said would happen, a poor excuse! I will be taking this up with the website administrator who will most likely take the side of their moderators but I will not drop the issue until something is done about you.

This post was edited

4.Be nice, no rudity harassing or trolling.
It would if there was actually any truth to your accusations. Again, my mic was not even on so when you say I said such and such to you, you are 100% lying. Even if there was any truth to it you are being a little precious if you were offended highly enough to think it warranted the action you took of booting me out of the room for 72 hours. If I was to message you in the room and say "someone stuck their rude finger up at me" would you boot them from the room? No, you wouldn't!
So basically you kicked me out because you saw me stick my middle finger up on cam and assumed that it was at you? Are you going to set a precedent and kick anyone that ever makes said gesture on cam?

This post was edited

Just what I thought, no response.No response to my messages either. I will keep trying. I deserve an explantation.

This post was edited

How can a nudist have his panties in a bunch? The mind does wonder !

This post was edited

LOL - Totally agree!I just want my Chatroom access back and I will move on.

This post was edited

There seems to be a lot of people getting kicked out the chat room for no reason.
Or for a reason they won't admit.
Either way, it looks like you'll get back in on Monday.

This post was edited

I am in the for no reason category. That is not good enough.

This post was edited

While I agree with what you have said Amberbunny22, it is alarming how many people I have spoken to that he has done the same thing to or who have seen the same thing done to another member. He is power drunk and needs to be removed. Counterproductive to the site.

This post was edited