Being Bra less, Panty Less or Topless

In the Mens Room, there is a discussion about naturist men going, "Commando," and not wearing underwear for the sake of comfort and its relationship to feeling nude. I wonder what female nudists views are on going bra less, panty less or topless. Why would you do so or not do so and why?
I think if I was a woman, unless I was particularly top heavy and had back problems or something, my bra at least would come off the moment I came in the front door of the house, and it would be pretty hard for me to get me back into it. I'm sure most women dress down in other ways into shorts, sweats or whatever, so why not lose under clothes while your at it for even more comfort?
Also, I would be really tempted to go bra less outside of the home quite a bit.
I hope you ladies will help me understand the female mindset on these things.
Finally, let me say that I find it absolutely ridiculous that it is socially acceptable for men to go topless in so many environments, but it's almost considered evil if women do it.

This topic was edited
RE: Being Bra less, Panty Less or Topless

I have to ware a bra, ever since my wife found one on the back seat of my car. I'm just glad she did find any pink panties.

This post was edited

My wife will go braless when we go out but only if the dress hides any erect nipples. But won't go out without panties unless she forgets she doesn't have any on, but that's very rare.

This post was edited

I love going braless and pantyless. Gives me freedom.Yours is a very good point, too...freedom or rather a feeling of freedom, and many of the guys brought that up in the men's forum as feeling the same way.
I was raised in a strict, Christian home with two sisters and a mom, of course. The ladies always war bras, or if they went braless like in their pajamas after reaching puberty, I didn't notice. I mean, I like boobs as much as the next guy, but I didn't and don't loose my mind just because I see a tit. We've all got 'em...even us guys, but I'm trying to loose my man boobs.
I hope you'll add me as a friend as will the other ladies. These discussions are really great.

This post was edited

My wife will go braless when we go out but only if the dress hides any erect nipples. But won't go out without panties unless she forgets she doesn't have any on, but that's very rare.It's always puzzled me why women are so concerned about pokies when men aren't and sometimes should be. I really don't give a damn. if anyone sees my anything, anywhere (except church or a client maybe).

This post was edited

A recent study found that 35% of men have been injured while undoing a woman's bra. That's correct. While unfastening a woman's stabilizing device, men have received strained tendons, scratches, and other similar injuries. Actually, I can vouch for that. I got injured today while trying to undo a woman's bra. When I undid the woman in front of me in the checkout line, she turned and hit me with a can of peas.

This post was edited

Have you ever wondered why A, B, C, D, DD, E, F, G, and H are the letters used to define bra sizes? It is about time you became informed!
{A} Almost Boobs {B} Barely there {C} Can't Complain! {D} Dang! {DD} Double dang! {E} Enormous! {F} Fake {G} Get a Reduction {H} Help me, I've fallen and I can't get up!
Then there's the German bra: Holtzemfromfloppen

This post was edited

I never wear bras. I have one, I wear it VERY occasionally and usually with one specific dress I have. I don't really care if people can tell I'm not, so what if my nipples are poking out, we all have them!

But science says that bras are pretty much useless for many people, I agree wholeheartedly!

This post was edited

I'm jealous of those who can go braless in daily life - I'm too top-heavy. It feels great when I get home, shut the door and shed everything.

This post was edited

No wonder your name is DazzlingDee - I can see exactly why.
That wasn't meant to be sleazy by the way - it was meant as a genuine complement.
Can we be friends even though we're in different countries?

This post was edited

I love going braless and pantyless. Gives me freedom.

I am braless at home since before but when I met Paul, my fiance who's a nudist man, I got the motivation to do it when going out, but sometimes I wanted to wear bra to atleast augment the look of my breast. Coz I am so conscious about how I look and the impression of the other people to me. For me, I look like a gay without bra coz I have small boobs, lol. I wear panty before even at home but I realized its more comfortable to wear nothing. And my doctor advised me that its important for our genitals to breath so I'm freeing it by not wearing underwear. I am trying to go out these days with no bra and panty. I havent tried going out yet with nipples poking coz of a thin top, people from my country are so conservative and would gossip if they see something rare like going out with no underwear.

Clare
Clare, I think you too bring up an important point, and it seems logical to me that it's important to let vaginas, "Breath." My wife wears loose pajamas to bed, but she never wears panties when doing so, because she was told by her mother and aunts the same thing you were told.

This post was edited