Looking to Socialize with Nudist Couples in Wisconsin

I know a lot of posts go unanswered, but we firmly believe in the old adage that if nothing is ventured, nothing is gained. :-) We're hoping to find other like-minded couples in Wisconsin to socialize with. We're fairly new to the scene, but we know there are others in our area who enjoy socializing nude. If any couples are looking for other couples to get together for dinner, conversation, relaxation, games, etc., please get in touch with us. Although this is a nudist site and not a sex site, I still feel it might be prudent to add that we are NOT looking to have sex with anyone. We're looking to socialize! :-)
We're primarily social nudists. Being nude is great, but we personally enjoy it a lot more when we get to share our love of nudism with other couples who feel the same way. We have a lot of fun at resorts, but they're not particularly close, and we can't get to them as often as we'd like.

This topic was edited
RE: Looking to Socialize with Nudist Couples in Wisconsin

Have you done searches in your area for TN couple members? Shortly after joining TN I did that exact thing. Started talking back and forth with a member and soon after we got together. Today the four of us our very close friends and now neighbors at our home club and hot tub party at our home in the winter.

This post was edited

Have you done searches in your area for TN couple members? Shortly after joining TN I did that exact thing. Started talking back and forth with a member and soon after we got together. Today the four of us our very close friends and now neighbors at our home club and hot tub party at our home in the winter.

This post was edited

We're primarily social nudists.Well your profile photo is NOT very sociable. It also breaks the site rules: NO HEADLESS PHOTOS SHOWING GENITALS.

This post was edited

We're primarily social nudists.Well your profile photo is NOT very sociable. It also breaks the site rules: NO HEADLESS PHOTOS SHOWING GENITALS.I've noticed that you're quite the bully here on TrueNudists, ManOfWicklow, the arbiter of all things TN, the first one to make sure that everyone thinks the way you do and enjoys the nudist lifestyle in the manner you see fit. I'd be curious to know how many newbies and other good folks you've chased away from here (or otherwise disheartened). You, more than any other regular poster I've seen on these boards, exemplify the polar opposite of the free and beautiful spirit of naturism/nudism that drew my girlfriend and me to the lifestyle in the first place. Folks like you are always the first to pass judgment on others and to offer a discouraging, condescending word, and you and those like you are always the last to realize that your own houses are made of glass.

As for the profile photo that we had up, we would have never posted a photo without seeing a whole lot of other similar photos, posted by others on their profiles. When we uploaded a few more, they weren't posted, so we asked TrueNudists to clarify the situation for us. This is what they told us:

teamtrue21 week ago "Hi I understand your hesitance. Unfortunately if the picture does contain genitals it must show a face or at least half a face. I've seen tons of users blur out the face, or even put a little smiley over the faces or even black out the face.Feel free to do any of the above."

So you see, ManOfWicklow, the good folks at TrueNudists let us know, in a friendly and helpful manner--with no holier-than-thou attitude, no shouting--that the solution to our problem was to simply obscure our faces. We didn't see any substantive difference between being "headless" or having a face/head blurred out, so we were very happy to post our photos in that manner. They accepted the profile photo we'd initially offered up, the one which we'd used as our certification pic, so we never even considered that the photo in question would scandalize members of this site. Based on your posting history, it comes as no surprise that you'd be the one to be thrown off course by it. It seems the good people at TrueNudists want us to share and enjoy the lifestyle and feel welcome and happy here. How refreshing is that?
We prefer obscuring faces to going "headless," so everything we've posted since has followed that template. To please you, we've chosen one of those photos to be our profile photo. We don't want to have you fixated on one photo out of our gallery. We like the updated photo more, and perhaps you can breathe easier now. Everybody wins! I'd say that the subject is all over but the shouting, but based on your less-than-neighborly and "jump to conclusions" style of interpersonal interaction, I guess that remains to be seen.

Take care of yourself, ManOfWicklow. Happy nudism! :-)

This post was edited

Have you done searches in your area for TN couple members? Shortly after joining TN I did that exact thing. Started talking back and forth with a member and soon after we got together. Today the four of us our very close friends and now neighbors at our home club and hot tub party at our home in the winter.We're in the process of doing just that, Rockdad. That's not a bad place to start. Thank you for your input! :-)

This post was edited