flat/room sharing in London in September

I am going to spend September in London. I am looking for cheap nudist flat/room sharing. I expect maximally 4 person for one kitchen and bathroom and WC. Both sex and any age of the flatmates are acceptable but roomsharing is possible only with another girl/woman.
Thanks for your offers or tips.

This topic was edited
RE: flat/room sharing in London in September

I am going to spend September in London. I am looking for cheap nudist flat/room sharing. I expect maximally 4 person for one kitchen and bathroom and WC. Both sex and any age of the flatmates are acceptable but roomsharing is possible only with another girl/woman.Thanks for your offers or tips.Good Evening,
You might get some luck if you join the group here on TN called: Roommates: Looking/Needed. This is basically a classifled section from around the world that are looking for roommates ranging from short term like you are looking for to long term arrangements. I did find some post for London so its definitely worth checking out. If you looking for a place here in America then I would be willing to offer to share my condo LOL. Hope you find a place to stay in London. That group is definitely somewhere to start. ~ Matt

This post was edited
RE: flat/room sharing in London in September

Thanks for your tip.

This post was edited
RE: flat/room sharing in London in September FROM MARTIN IN HARROW NW LONDON

I am going to spend September in London. I am looking for cheap nudist flat/room sharing. I expect maximally 4 person for one kitchen and bathroom and WC. Both sex and any age of the flatmates are acceptable but roomsharing is possible only with another girl/woman.Thanks for your offers or tips.Hello Svetlana3p
I have a very comfortable king size double room in my Harrow home for renting to a fellow nudist. I have started a search for a lodger and it may not be free in September 2015, you may like to stay in contact in case you can stay here. I am retired gentleman of 62 good years and will probably have some free time to show you the sights of London and the wider UK when you are here, if you'd like a guide to show you around. I know of several nudist clubs, some are very quiet and calm, others are usually more sexually orientated and swinger type places but still have enjoyable features which do not include sex or swinging with strangers. If you'd like to state your interests and what brings you to England, I'm sure I can provide some assistance in your interests.
Best wishes,Martin in Harrow NW LONDON UKnewcastlemartinATyahoo.com29072015 1319

This post was edited