Annual Wildwood Naturist Resort Cookoff

The annual BBQ cook off at Wildwood will be held Sept 12. This year the category will be Chicken. Come on out and join the fun. For more information see the flyer at https://www.barelygrilling.org/nakedchick15.pdf Hope to see you there.

This topic was edited
RE: Annual Wildwood Naturist Resort Cookoff

Wish we could be there.

This post was edited

We wish you could too. We have been slowly growing every year. The more the merrier.

This post was edited

Cottages and RV space is very limited so you may want to book it early. However there is plenty of tent camping (most with water) available.

This post was edited

A little under 2 weeks away. I'm told there is one camper spot left. Even if you don't want to compete, if you're in the DFW Texas area, stop by and check it out.

This post was edited

Planning on moving there and live there the rest of my days if I have it my way starting Summer 2017 once I retire :) for it is the best Nudist/Naturist Place on Earth.

This post was edited

Hawk.. Look me up when you move out there. I just took a job in the area and will be living at wildwood during the week. I agree, it is the finest place in the area.

This post was edited

The cook-off was a lot of fun as usual. We even had someone new to naturism join us. Then again that is kind of the point. Looks like he and his wife are hooked now.

This post was edited