Driving Nude

Outside of your own property or on a nudist facility, have you ever driven in the nude? For how long and where did you do so? Why did you do so.
I'm too tired right now, but I'll answer my own question about myself doing so or not doing so ASAP.
Happy August, almost!
Jim Shorts, Founder
Texas Naturists (here and on Facebook)
Yahoo ID: jimshorts_ama

This topic was edited
RE: Driving Nude

I know there is at least one group on here title Naked Driving or Nude Driving or something like that, for people to discuss this activity. You may want to search for it, sounds like you need to be a member of this group.

This post was edited

Jim Shorts ... there are three groups, that I know of, that discuss this topic and those related to driving naked.
Driving in the nude, Driving Naked, and Naked Driving. There are also several threads on this topic here on the forums.
Your best bet is to visit one of those groups and join. Some are more active than others.
I do have one short story about driving naked in a nude club/resort. Our club was having a Nude Car Show, sponsored by a textile car club. My wife and I had taken our classic car to show and were camping there for the weekend. The morning of the Car Show, I'd detailed our car and then jumped in to go park it in our spot. As I drove it to our designated spot ... with the windows down, I hear some of the dressed car club members saying, as they walk by ... "hey, that guys' driving naked!" Ahhhhh, you're in a nude club/resort, what do you expect!? hahahahaha

This post was edited

And one of those groups has at least 25 pages of replies and goes back more than 5 years.
Does diving naked TO a nude resort count? The road that runs past Laguna del Sol has nothing but a few ranches and some houses, then the road that leads up to the gate is fairly long. I may make it a habit if we are checked in but go off-resort for the day to get a 10 minute head start being clothes-free before we get back onto the resort.

This post was edited

Outside of your own property or on a nudist facility, have you ever driven in the nude? For how long and where did you do so? Why did you do so.I'm too tired right now, but I'll answer my own question about myself doing so or not doing so ASAP.Happy August, almost!Jim Shorts, FounderTexas Naturists (here and on Facebook)Yahoo ID: jimshorts_amaI have never driven nude, but I sure would like to, and I will indeed check out the groups that y'all mentioned. I have come close, though. I went to and from Dallas a few times recently, and I wore nothing but a thin pair of loose fitting gym shorts. As I saw all of the trucks coming and going, I thought, "If I had that job, I would always be naked." One of my problems with driving naked and even on that trip was that I have to stop so much due to various health problems. It's a pain to have to put a shirt on and shoes on every time I stop, so I opt for flip flops that are easy to slip on and off.
The first time I went down from Amarillo, I was on a plane, and I was wearing jeans. The young, inexperience TSA dude needed to swipe, wipe or something my knee supports/braces, but my pant legs wouldn't raise up over them. I thought he was going to take me aside and have me drop my pants, and I wouldn't care if he did, but I asked him, "Do you want me to take the pants off? I'm in a lot of pain, and we need to hurry this up." I also had my cane and was wearing my Gulf War Veteran cap.
He replied, "No, that won't be necessary," as he continued to struggle with pulling my pant legs up. I said, "Look man, I'll strip naked and fly naked; I really don't care."

This post was edited

With the traffic today, I think that I would not try it. My nude driving is limitedto the resort only.

This post was edited

Driving nude really is not as risky as one might think, and it is very comfortable. I've driven most of the way across the country (Ohio to Calif.) dressing only for fuel and rest stops. It is virtually impossible for drivers of other vehicles on the highway to see if you are wearing pants, with the possible exception of truck drivers, and unless you stay next to them they can't see much either. To test this claim you can try to determine if drivers in cars you see on the road are wearing pants. I'll bet you can't, but if you are still concerned you can fold the towel you sit on so you can place part of it over your lap when necessary. I've done this at toll booths. No one has ever commented about my attire even though it was obvious that I wasn't wearing a shirt.

This post was edited

We own an F350 4X4 dually with limo tinted windows and pull a 5th wheel to and from a nude resort 180 miles away nude the whole time

This post was edited

Outside of your own property or on a nudist facility, have you ever driven in the nude? For how long and where did you do so? Why did you do so.I'm too tired right now, but I'll answer my own question about myself doing so or not doing so ASAP.Happy August, almost!Jim Shorts, FounderTexas Naturists (here and on Facebook)Yahoo ID: jimshorts_amaI have never driven nude, but I sure would like to, and I will indeed check out the groups that y'all mentioned. I have come close, though. I went to and from Dallas a few times recently, and I wore nothing but a thin pair of loose fitting gym shorts. As I saw all of the trucks coming and going, I thought, "If I had that job, I would always be naked." One of my problems with driving naked and even on that trip was that I have to stop so much due to various health problems. It's a pain to have to put a shirt on and shoes on every time I stop, so I opt for flip flops that are easy to slip on and off.
The first time I went down from Amarillo, I was on a plane, and I was wearing jeans. The young, inexperience TSA dude needed to swipe, wipe or something my knee supports/braces, but my pant legs wouldn't raise up over them. I thought he was going to take me aside and have me drop my pants, and I wouldn't care if he did, but I asked him, "Do you want me to take the pants off? I'm in a lot of pain, and we need to hurry this up." I also had my cane and was wearing my Gulf War Veteran cap.
He replied, "No, that won't be necessary," as he continued to struggle with pulling my pant legs up. I said, "Look man, I'll strip naked and fly naked; I really don't care."
At one of the resorts in Texas I was at last year, there were several different people at different times that told me it is legal to drive naked in Texas. You might want to verify that for yourself, and then gas up and go for a drive.
If the TSA required everyone to fly nude, it would sure cut down on the time needed to screen passengers. No good place to carry much of a concealed weapon in that case. Although the more clothes-minded textilists would probably opt to drive to their destination rather than fly naked.

This post was edited

And one of those groups has at least 25 pages of replies and goes back more than 5 years.Does diving naked TO a nude resort count? The road that runs past Laguna del Sol has nothing but a few ranches and some houses, then the road that leads up to the gate is fairly long. I may make it a habit if we are checked in but go off-resort for the day to get a 10 minute head start being clothes-free before we get back onto the resort.We've visited LdS a few years ago. We were driving from the Central Coast to LdS to spend a few days. When we left the Central Coast, I was naked and she had on a shirt. I'd stop for gas and slip on shorts. We drove through a drive thru for dinner and drove down that long road from the freeway to the long entrance road. When we got to the gate it was about 9:45 pm. A man was at the guard shack, checked us in and let us in the gate. It was a great, long naked drive and it made it even better driving to theresort andthrough the resort to our hotel room and then unloading our things and being able to remain naked almost the entire time.
When we first joined our club, we had a gate key and we never put anything on when we traveled there. We'd pack our car/truck and pull our tent trailer, if we were spending a couple nights, and use our pass key to open the gate and we'd drive straight through. Most times, to save us from returning to the office, I'd pull over once I was through the gatesand go into the office to check in and get our parking passes. The women checking us in always commented on how funit is to have that type of membership so you didn't have to get dressed in the parking area to come into the office. I miss having that pass but now have a pair of sheer shorts I slip on to check in after I park the car in the outside parking lot.
I also drove from Phoenix to New River to Shangri La Ranch. They have an intercom at the gate. They buzz you in and you drive a bit to the office to check in. I got out of the rental, naked, and walked into the office where I was greeted by two naked women who were working that day. They both asked ... "did you get to drive here naked or did you take your clothes off inside the gate." I said, " I drove here naked." They said, "that's great!" I also commented that it was refreshing to be greeted and checked into a nude resort by nude people. At our club ... everyone is dressed in the front office. I understand why but it was still great to actually be greeted by nude office staff at Shangri La Ranch.

This post was edited

I am currently on holiday in Portugal we drove home yesterday naked as was so hot still. Car has tinted windows which helps lol, but even so done it often in normal cars too lol

This post was edited