just hangin out at home

This topic was edited
RE: just hangin out at home

Wish I could be naked all the time but get what I can. Morning coffee while viewing TN is always naked.

This post was edited

Hangin' out naked at home is a daily activity for me... I wish opportunities for naked outdoor/social activities were available somewhere near me ... but unfortunately I am not so lucky ...

This post was edited

Every day i am naked at home and at yard sometimes , but the best is outdoor , specialy nude on the beach!!!

This post was edited

1. I had a great day yesterday just hangin' out at home. Didn't have to be anywhere, no appointments to get to or errands to runso I was naked the entire day, still am this morning as I write this. Haven't had a stitch on for over 40 hours now... . ...Naked & barefoot almost all the time now!

........................LEO since July 17 , I live nude 24/7, longest so far 12 days, I even work around here nude, Avalon Resort , just got to wait see what Nov, Dec, Jan are like hehehe ............Ruhl

This post was edited

We have had a rough past 6 weeks. Our routines are all screwed up and we are both whipped! The last thing either of us wants to do is put on clothes. I gave my wife a couple of options for today and she picked ... stay naked and stay home! :D
Temps are in the triple digits for the next 3-4 days. We won't be wearing any clothes for that long ... guaranteed! :D

This post was edited

The challenge might be out of my reach. The longest I have manages was about 30 hours.

This post was edited

At noon today ... in about 5 hours, I will have been naked for 48 hours with no signs of putting on clothes today either! Don't HAVE to get dressed til tomorrow morning at 9 am. So ... that'll put me just 3 hours shy of 3 straight days or ... 69 hours straight. I wonder if I'll remember how to put my clothes on! :D

This post was edited

I stripped completely nude when I got home from work last night (Friday) and will remain this way until I have to go to work again on Monday morning. I have no plans to go anywhere the entire weekend, so it will be spent 100% nude. What a great way to shed the cares and stress of the week by shedding the clothes and spending the entire glorious weekend without the restrictions of clothing!

This post was edited

Well ... I had a break in consecutive nakedness as well. I slipped on my BB jersey and walked to the mailbox with my wife. It was late enough, no one out and about and very little to no traffic. We could probably have done it naked! :D We took the long route back home so we were dressed for less than 10 mins but both stripped on the porch and sat on our gliderin the warm summer night. ;-)

This post was edited

At home it's just usually the mornings I can spend naked unless the kids are gone which it seems there is always one around. Longest I've been able to be nude consecutively was last month at Cypress Cove. Got there at 10am and stayed naked until I left the next day at around 5pm. It really was nice. Can't wait to do it again.

This post was edited