I don't think my girlfriend realizes she is a nudist

Me and my girlfriend have been together for 3 years now and during that time I have noticed she really likes to get naked. At home we are both naked pretty much all the time, but sometimes she'll start stripping off when we have guests round for some drinks. Nights in the company of one particular couple, her sister and sister's boyfriend, tend to end with everyone down to their underwear and we all went skinny dipping on holiday once.Now, I don't really mind the nudity, however the ladies tend to get very sexually charged and "handsy". It makes me feel very uncomfortable since I have no desire to "share" with anyone, but would be quite happy to dance and frolic naked. It could just be the alcohol multiplying her already high sex drive but even when we're just hanging out at home my girlfriend gets very excited, very easily.At home, its not really a problem. It would just be nice to be able to bear all while socializing, and save the bedroom stuff for the bedroom.I'm pretty sure she I should talk to her about but I don't know what to say or how to say it. She is the single most important thing in my life and I love her. I wouldn't want to stop her from expressing herself but I feel its important she realizes that just because we're naked, it doesn't mean we have to have sex there and then and that I don't trust everyone as much as I do her sister and sister's boyfriend.Has anyone been through something like this or can you offer any advice?

This topic was edited
RE: I don't think my girlfriend realizes she is a nudist

To what extent might this be an alcohol problem?

This post was edited

Well; when intoxicated, people have a tendency to do things they wouldn't normally. It's not so much an alcohol "problem", more just a result of drinking.

This post was edited

I'd say she's more of an exhibitionist, than a nudist.I guess it's possible, but I'm not convinced. How would you differentiate the two?

This post was edited

She may very well be a nudist, but she may also be a swinger. Perhaps that part of her personally has not really totally manifested itself yet. Alcohol seems to loosen her inhibitions and the only thing she need to find is someone to respond to her advances. Perhaps you can discover her true feelings by judging her reactions when you suggest that you both attend a swingers function. She may say she is turned off by the idea so let it drop there. She may come back later and say if you'd like to do it she'll go along for you. Thank her but tell her that you'd rather not do it now and drop it. She may come back later and say that she's been thinking about it and maybe it would be interesting to check it out. You will then know that she is really a swinger. At that point you will need to decide what you need to do for your self. Remember when a woman wants to do something, she will often try to make her partner think that it is really his idea. Don't fall for this scam. Good luck.

This post was edited

It seems to me that instead of discussing this with us you should be discussing it with her. If your relationship is so fragile that such a discussion might end it, then it will never last anyway. Good luck.

This post was edited

I'd say she's more of an exhibitionist, than a nudist.I guess it's possible, but I'm not convinced. How would you differentiate the two?Have you talked to her about these issues?

This post was edited

I'd say she's more of an exhibitionist, than a nudist.I guess it's possible, but I'm not convinced. How would you differentiate the two?A nudist isn't concerned about being seen. An exhibitionist craves it.

That would point towards being a nudist then.

I think I know how to approch this anyway guys. Thanks everyone for your input.
:D

This post was edited

I just don't know what to say without insinuating she is a swinger or that I want a threesome with her sister, that could be awkward.The insinuation of such a confrontation would be that SHE wants a threesome with her sister. If you tell her the way she acts it makes it clear to everyone around she wants to have sex with her sister, then either she will be horrified by the thought and modify her behavior, or confirm the intention and you can decide what to do from there. You could even ask her if she and her sister have had sexual encounters. They may just be continuing behavior that's been long standing.
She sounds young and with a high sex drive. Nothing bad about that. But it sounds like she has trouble controlling that drive. That shows immaturity. She may grow out of that, or maybe she'll stay that way. I would suggest taking her to a nude beach or resort. Make it very clear that sexual activity is NOT appropriate in those places. She should either calm down a bit and enjoy the place, or be frustrated because she's horny and want to leave.
Nudity does not equal sex, but nudity and sex go together very well. Some people don't want to separate the two.

This post was edited

Me and my girlfriend have been together for 3 years now and during that time I have noticed she really likes to get naked. At home we are both naked pretty much all the time, but sometimes she'll start stripping off when we have guests round for some drinks. Nights in the company of one particular couple, her sister and sister's boyfriend, tend to end with everyone down to their underwear and we all went skinny dipping on holiday once.Now, I don't really mind the nudity, however the ladies tend to get very sexually charged and "handsy". It makes me feel very uncomfortable since I have no desire to "share" with anyone, but would be quite happy to dance and frolic naked. It could just be the alcohol multiplying her already high sex drive but even when we're just hanging out at home my girlfriend gets very excited, very easily.At home, its not really a problem. It would just be nice to be able to bear all while socializing, and save the bedroom stuff for the bedroom.I'm pretty sure she I should talk to her about but I don't know what to say or how to say it. She is the single most important thing in my life and I love her. I wouldn't want to stop her from expressing herself but I feel its important she realizes that just because we're naked, it doesn't mean we have to have sex there and then and that I don't trust everyone as much as I do her sister and sister's boyfriend.Has anyone been through something like this or can you offer any advice? If my wife and are were naked with another couple or couples and drinking alcohol it could very easily lead to something sexual. / Just my wife naked in front of others gives me an erection knowing that people are looking at her body. That turns me on and I'm not afraid to say that. If there was any kind of massage and touching it would be even more exciting. I don't have any problem sharing her with a safe couple, woman or man if I am there and watching.

This post was edited

Well; when intoxicated, people have a tendency to do things they wouldn't normally. It's not so much an alcohol "problem", more just a result of drinking.Well that is not necessarily a bad thing? Sometimes it takes a little Alcohol to bring people to do things that are already on their mind but too cautious to do it straight. Sex isn't a bad thing with others if everybody is into it?

This post was edited