Is there someone?

Is there someone in your life, a friend , a relative, a coworker , etc., that you would like to tell about your nudist lifestyle buthave not? If so who is it and what has prevented you from sharing ?
At this point ( post 50 yrs) there are very few people in my life that I don't at least joke about going to a nude beach, I maynot share how dedicated of a nudist I am at home, but I do not hide my nude lifestyle.
Others?

This topic was edited
RE: Is there someone?

Is there someone in your life, a friend , a relative, a coworker , etc., that you would like to tell about your nudist lifestyle buthave not? If so who is it and what has prevented you from sharing ?At this point ( post 50 yrs) there are very few people in my life that I don't at least joke about going to a nude beach, I maynot share how dedicated of a nudist I am at home, but I do not hide my nude lifestyle.Others?You want me to publish the name of the person Iwant to tell I am a nudist and the reason I haven't? ????????

This post was edited

Id like to be open with it with our sons who are all adults. We arent so sure they would understand or accept it. If our sons were aware.... I wouldnt concern myself on who else knew.

This post was edited

Words matter and when someone asks "Who is it?" they want a name. It's possible to dance around the question by saying "A friend." or "My cousin." but that does not answer the initial question. Just try doing that in a court of law. No lawyer would ever accept that.

This post was edited

Words matter and when someone asks "Who is it?" they want a name. It's possible to dance around the question by saying "A friend." or "My cousin." but that does not answer the initial question. Just try doing that in a court of law. No lawyer would ever accept that.ok for the record i asked the question with the intention of getting answers like A long time coworker, a brother in law,a fellow church member , etc. Sorry if someone can't read between the lines and had to hijack the thread for needless prattle.
thanks to those who got the intent of the original question.

This post was edited

Why do you want to know who or what I won't tell that I like to run around naked??????

This post was edited

Why do you want to know who or what I won't tell that I like to run around naked??????Go play with your trains Thomas, your becoming a rear pain with your negative and sarcastic posts on TN.

This post was edited

I like the OP's question. It might give some a reason to rethink why they hide who and what they are.

This post was edited

Why do you want to know who or what I won't tell that I like to run around naked??????I asked the question to get some discussion going on how others tell or not tell their non nudist friends. It is something we alldeal with to some degree and I thought that sharing ideas and concerns we could help each other out.If someone brings up a concern maybe someone else has dealt with that and could give some guidance
If you do not want to share , no one is putting a gun to your head and making you tell us names.

This post was edited

LucyHenna post flagged as spam

This post was edited

LucyHenna post flagged as spamJust HAD to brag about it! - OK Here's your pat on the head - Good Boy

This post was edited