Canary Islands Nude Beachs and Resorts

Traveling to the Canary Islands this winter and would like any travel tips, locations of the nudist beaches, friendly hotels and any other help along the way......
Thanks in advanceKen

This topic was edited
RE: Canary Islands Nude Beachs and Resorts

It's been ten years since we were there, but the nude beach on Gran Canaria is at Maspalomas its a fair trek from the town going to the right along the shoreline.
I'ts a shorter distance as the crow flies over the dunes but it's not as easy going.

Like I said we've not been in a while, so this info may be out of date.

Fuertaventura, is a much more naturist friendly island, almost all beaches outwith the towns are CO.
Have a fun holiday.
S

This post was edited

It's been ten years since we were there, but the nude beach on Gran Canaria is at Maspalomas its a fair trek from the town going to the right along the shoreline.I'ts a shorter distance as the crow flies over the dunes but it's not as easy going.Like I said we've not been in a while, so this info may be out of date.Fuertaventura, is a much more naturist friendly island, almost all beaches outwith the towns are CO.Have a fun holiday.S

This post was edited

Hello, depends on which island you are playing to visit. FUE is very naturist friends, LNZ has a naturist resort as well, LPA and TFS are more cosmopolitan.

This post was edited