Cuba

Hello!Does anybody know it here are any nidists beches in Cuba or is it aloowed to be naked on the beach

This topic was edited
RE: Cuba

Cayo Santa Maria - The area between the Sol Cayo Santa Maria and the Buenavista is clothing optional.
Cayo Largo - There are 3 hotels which Canadians go to, Ole Play Banca, Sol Pelicano and the Sol Cayo Largo, each hotel has a textile and a clothing optional beach. There is a point from the Sol Cayo Largo heading west where you can walk for about 1 hour along the beach and be nude.
https://www.nudismcuba.com/

This post was edited

I was last in Cuba about 8 years ago, the advice and suggestions posted above make sense from our experience of nudism in Cuba. We went to both Cayo Santa Maria and Cayo Largo and spent several days nude at the beach at both, the nudismcuba links mention that you can walk naked along the coast, which we did at both and we found a few quite spots along the way. Cayo Santa Maria had more nudists there when we visited it, there seemed to be more people there on package trips who'd gone there because of the nudist beaches. Cayo Largo seemed to have more independent travelers like ourselves who wanted to mix more general travel with a few breaks to enjoy nudism.
We managed a couple of other nude beach trips, nudism is not widely practiced there so we were careful to only get naked in remote spots where we could see if anyone was approaching, one was at the western end of the beach at Trinidad away from the hotels with a couple we'd met walking the beach and conversation had caused us to to realise we were all looking for a quite spot to be naked at.
Hope you enjoy Cuba, for nudism and all else it has to offer, its undoubtedly going to change a lot over the next few years.

This post was edited

Not sure if the have nidists beches in Cuba.
But with some luck and research you might find/locate Nude Beaches in Cuba, once the open the borders that is . . .
Hawk

This post was edited

Thank you!

This post was edited

You're welcome. Cayo Santa Maria was the first nude beach I went to. I also went to Cayo Largo 2 years ago.

This post was edited

Hello!Does anybody know it here are any nidists beches in Cuba or is it aloowed to be naked on the beachI bet there's going to be a lot of them. Politically, it seems that relationships between Cuba and America are going to continue to finally improve, and I think there's going to be a ton of money to be made in Cuba including in travel and tourism as well as real estate.

This post was edited

The infrastructure in Cuba needs to vastly improve before they will be handle the influx of Americans who may want to vacation. Problems with intermittent power and water in some of the resort areas will only continue if the government doesn't improve the services. There are also resort areas where a local laundry facility does all of the laundry for the hotels in the area and with demand the facility can't currently keep up, beach towels are unavailable on certain days etc.

This post was edited

I've been there a few times, I met people from many other countries
and traveled there with an American. We'd traveled in many parts of
the world, we knew what to expect, these things were not an issue.
Its not a 'vacation' destination in general, if people travel there
without knowing that beforehand then that's surely their problem, a
lot of the world isn't a resort. Much of the attraction of going to
Cuba was to avoid the 'vacation' type of travel, to go and see a
real country, meet real local people, staying with locals, to get a feeling for a place that resembled something like how it really is.
It will be interesting to see how Cuba changes in the coming years, I'm glad that I saw it when I did, it might have lacked a lot of what some expect. I met some genuinely good people and had experiences that I suspect won't be around for much longer, but life moves on.

This post was edited

Hello!Does anybody know it here are any nidists beches in Cuba or is it aloowed to be naked on the beachHi there,
We were there a year and a half ago in march. As has been said above there is a beach designated for nudists just west of sol cayo santa maria. you can google earth it. You can walk all the way to the resort on the point. we stayed at the sol and I would stay at any of the resorts to the east and walk over to the nude part of the beach. it is possible to walk through all of them. The Sol is rated a 4 star but thats a cuban 4 star. its more like a 2 1/2 or 3.
We did it as part of an independent trip to cuba. Had a good time.
Regards.

This post was edited

www.nudismcuba.com

This post was edited