"Single" Men Who Are Married

This is a situation that I've heard from several members. Many members, myself included, post that we want to befriend or meet couples and/or single women only. We are still inundated with friends requests from single males which are usually quickly denied. Upon reading further we find that many of these "single males" are married or are in a permanent relationship. My advice to these married members is to change their profile listing from man to couple. Nothing on your profile needs to change including your user name. You will still have all the same friends and photos. All that will change is you will be listed as couple instead of man. If you're certified, you'll have to be re-certified as a couple. Contact TT-2 about this and she can handle everything. One other thing. I'm sure a lot of these men are complaining that are having a rough time in meeting other couples and that's understandable. The problem here is how they present themselves. By not including their wives and making her a part of their profiles, these men are actually hurting their prospects of meeting people. DesertRat.

This topic was edited
RE: "Single" Men Who Are Married

Desertrat, I understand your statement. But for many of us, our wives are not interested in the naturist lifestyle and don't want to join. We are by definition not eligible as a couple on the site. We are no less deserving of communication from others on the site and should be afforded some courtesy. I don't intentionally disregard a member's request for couples and single ladies, but sometimes I interested in a person's posts or blogs and would like to offer the request to be able to more easily discuss interests or ideas. I will nearly always give a brief reason for the friend request or send a message if not blocked. Why not look beyond the initial profile status in the first place. Everything and everyone isn't able to be pigeon holed.

This post was edited

Desertrat, I understand your statement. But for many of us, our wives are not interested in the naturist lifestyle and don't want to join. We are by definition not eligible as a couple on the site. We are no less deserving of communication from others on the site and should be afforded some courtesy. I don't intentionally disregard a member's request for couples and single ladies, but sometimes I interested in a person's posts or blogs and would like to offer the request to be able to more easily discuss interests or ideas. I will nearly always give a brief reason for the friend request or send a message if not blocked. Why not look beyond the initial profile status in the first place. Everything and everyone isn't able to be pigeon holed.I know there are many men out there who are in this same predicament. I feel sorry for them that they can't enjoy the pleasures of nudism with the person they love. I wish I could do something to help them, but I can't. But, getting back to the original subject, when it comes to meeting people and becoming friends, our wives do not wish to mingle with a lot of single men or married men with out their partners. My post was mainly directed to the nudist married couples who want to meet people but, because of a roadblock of their own making, are having a harder time connecting with other members. I was just giving them a way to increase their chances of making friends. When I receive a Friends Request for a Couple or a woman, I open it immediately and read their profile. Sometimes I do not open the requests from men for several months and this brings me to the reason for my post. I recently opened a request from a man that I had been sitting on for quite some time. This was actually a couple and we have become friends and exchanged some correspondence. We could have become friends much sooner and we probably would have met by now.

This post was edited

If your wife truly is a nudist, what does she have against single men? Does she see them as sexual objects compared to single females?My wife is a nudist and does not like to be nude around single men. Why? What she has experienced in social nudity situations.
Single guys wanking whilst looking at her on nude beaches,
Single guy camping in front of our shelter (I was off swimming) and applying more suncream on his privates than any the parts of their body. (funny how he moved when I returned).
Single guys looking at her when the think she doesn't know they are looking and suddenly avert their eyes when she looks at them.
Single guys turning their chairs so they can perve on her sunbathing topless
How many more examples do you want . Men with partners might also look but they are more descrete .
I have been with my wife at the venues that this has happened and these single males are what makes it so much harder to get my wife to attend large nudist activities where there are single men around.

This post was edited

If your wife truly is a nudist, what does she have against single men? Does she see them as sexual objects compared to single females?My wife is a nudist and does not like to be nude around single men. Why? What she has experienced in social nudity situations.
Single guys wanking whilst looking at her on nude beaches,
Single guy camping in front of our shelter (I was off swimming) and applying more suncream on his privates than any the parts of their body. (funny how he moved when I returned).
Single guys looking at her when the think she doesn't know they are looking and suddenly avert their eyes when she looks at them.
Single guys turning their chairs so they can perve on her sunbathing topless
How many more examples do you want . Men with partners might also look but they are more descrete .
I have been with my wife at the venues that this has happened and these single males are what makes it so much harder to get my wife to attend large nudist activities where there are single men around.

Gotta agree. I dated a woman with 42DD boobs. We were constantly surrounded by single men gawking. She would cover up with a towel and they would drift off. As soon as she uncovered them the fools would be back.

This post was edited