Stripping

Does anyone else love the feeling of taking their clothes off in front of someone? I love to strip down completely naked while someone sits and watches. Preferably while they still have all of their clothes on. Feeling my naked body being slowly exposed and being the only one naked just heightens the feeling of being naked.

This topic was edited
RE: Stripping

Does anyone else love the feeling of taking their clothes off in front of someone? I love to strip down completely naked while someone sits and watches. Preferably while they still have all of their clothes on. Feeling my naked body being slowly exposed and being the only one naked just heightens the feeling of being naked.Yes. I love the feeling of taking off my clothes either in front of someone or alone. For me its more just the act of stripping that I love. I hear what you're saying though. When I am doing it in front of others, like in a locker room or in a place where others are clothed, it makes me kind of excited to be naked. I don't think its so much that they see me taking my clothes off, but I do definitely love that I am naked in front of them. It's not so much that they might be watching that I get a thrill, It's more that I am the naked one and that they can see me. It's internal for me - my feelings of being open, free and exposed rather than exhibitionism. But I think I have a bit of exhibitionism in me too. I love being naked on cam knowing others are watching me. I also like seeing other guys strip.

This post was edited

Does anyone else love the feeling of taking their clothes off in front of someone? I love to strip down completely naked while someone sits and watches. Preferably while they still have all of their clothes on. Feeling my naked body being slowly exposed and being the only one naked just heightens the feeling of being naked.

You can strip for me anytime

This post was edited

I like to strip slowly in the locker room after a workout and then spend as much time naked as possible. While others are intent on hiding everything under a towel, I wander round nude go the showers and sauna without a towel. Then I like to dress slowly put on a jock and again wander round for as long as possible.

This post was edited

i love stripping off woods, and the gym in front of others - find me on Skype if u want steveo220422
thanks

This post was edited

yeah i did it for some building construction workers.i strip for them completely ,dance for them and masterbate for them. they were laughing giggling clapping. seems they were enjoying show.

This post was edited

Part of the fun for me is stripping in front of people who have never seen me naked. Taking off my shirt to expose my smooth chest and tattoos on my arm and back. Then my pants, slowly exposing the tattoo on my ass. Then gradually exposing the tattoo in my smooth pubic area and finally showing my smooth, pierced and tattooed cock. Always good for lots of stares! And I love it!

This post was edited

Part of the fun for me is stripping in front of people who have never seen me naked. Taking off my shirt to expose my smooth chest and tattoos on my arm and back. Then my pants, slowly exposing the tattoo on my ass. Then gradually exposing the tattoo in my smooth pubic area and finally showing my smooth, pierced and tattooed cock. Always good for lots of stares! And I love it!Here's something so liberating about stripping in front of others. Love stripping at the beach but even better in the locker room after a work out. And then spend as much time as possible there and in the showers, just letting it all hang out for all to see.

This post was edited

Theres a term for this, its CMNM or CFNM or other way about for ladies lol Ive seen dedicated sites for this on the net

This post was edited

When I am at the gym locker room, it does feel a little different than when I am home alone. A few have commented about my all over tan and I just tell them that I am a nudist. I have nothing to hide!

This post was edited

I love to strip and watch guys strip on Skype. Please add me. Skype name is the same as TN name: ctjaybird.

This post was edited