I'm after a copyright free photo of topless men and women

Hello all. Bit of a random one. I'm after an image of some topless men and women that I could use as artwork for a piece of music I'm working on.

It needs to be completely non sexual - maybe a picture of some people having a picnic on a beach or something like that. I've trawled the internet for stock photos, but haven't found much that isn't people pulling sexy poses and stuff like that. Would anyone be able to point me in the direction of something I might be able to use? It doesn't matter what the people look like particularly, and it'd be good if there was an equal(ish) number of men and women, even if it's just one man and one woman. I plan to upload it to Facebook, Twitter, soundcloud etc - I see it as a chance to weigh in on the inequality of men being allowed to go topless in public but not women (the track is called 'Taps Aff', a Scottish expression which basically means "tops off"!). I am unsure whether I ought to break the rules and post the photo unedited, or whether to replace the women's nipples with men's nipples (perhaps drawing more attention to the issue?). I know it's a bit of a strange request, and I apologise if this isn't the right place to ask, but any help would be appreciated. :)

Check out my music at https://longwaveradio.bandcamp.com

This topic was edited
RE: I'm after a copyright free photo of topless men and women

(the track is called 'Taps Aff', a Scottish expression which basically means tops off!). Why don't you just do a picture with tops falling off bottles. That willl not only be good, but also solve your problem.

This post was edited

(the track is called 'Taps Aff', a Scottish expression which basically means tops off!). Why don't you just do a picture with tops falling off bottles. That willl not only be good, but also solve your problem.

Because I'd like to do my bit to tackle the over-sexualisation of women's breasts. :)

This post was edited

It may help if you spent a few minutes putting some detail about youself in your profile.

This post was edited

It may help if you spent a few minutes putting some detail about youself in your profile.

I've just spent a few minutes trying to work out HOW to edit my profile! I'm using the mobile version of the site and see no option for it anywhere.

This post was edited

Scroll to the bottom of the page and click full site. Try again.

This post was edited

or whether to replace the women's nipples with men's nipples (perhaps drawing more attention to the issue?).You don't need to "replace" anything to draw attention to the issue. Just find a flat chested woman coupled with a guy that has man boobs.

This post was edited

Your biggest issue is not copyright, it's model permission. Topless guys, of course, are less of a problem. What you're essentially asking is if one or more women on the site would be willing to participate in providing a photo for your project. In context, it's not nearly as weird as most photo requests are - you might give it another go after you've got some info on your profile. Be prepared to let the potential provider of the photo hear the piece the photo will accompany.

This post was edited

I Googled "copyright free photo of topless men and women" (with quotes) I received 71,200,000 responses in 70 seconds.

This post was edited

This is a social networking site for nudists and not a research center for anyone trying to exploit nudism. You come in here like this is the public library asking that we supply your needs just because you have a library card. A little respect here might help.
There are a lot ofprofessional photographers and models who would love to assist you in getting exactly what youwant.

This post was edited

Scroll to the bottom of the page and click full site. Try again.

Thanks for the replies, folks. I have added some info to my profile (although for some reason I couldn't work out how to add a photo?).

A rough, work in progress version of the track can be found here - https://www.dropbox.com/s/zww0p280gv31uiq/taps%20aff%20rough%20mix%2028-09-15.mp3?dl=0

And a definition of its' title - https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Taps+aff

Once again I apologise if this isn't an appropriate place to ask about this. Please ignore or delete this thread if you think it's out of line.

This post was edited