Question about the Chat feature

Hello!
I'm new here and just starting to find my way around. Naturally I tried clicking on everything to see what it was. So far the Chat feature doesn't work for me. After a delay where I see "Connecting..." I eventually get "Connection failed." Is that expected? It was the same a couple of days ago when I tried it then.
Oh, and... Hi everyone! :)

This topic was edited
RE: Question about the Chat feature

No that's not normal. Chat once in a while has an issue and if it does you will see it in the forums. A few members lose all ability to live eat or breath if its down or if they get booted out.

This post was edited

I heard they stopped letting Bi-curious people in..... it's only a rumor tho.

This post was edited

Hello!I'm new here and just starting to find my way around. Naturally I tried clicking on everything to see what it was. So far the Chat feature doesn't work for me. After a delay where I see "Connecting..." I eventually get "Connection failed." Is that expected? It was the same a couple of days ago when I tried it then.Oh, and... Hi everyone! :)I'd try a different browser. Different sites and programs work better or worse with different ones. I have 4 browsers loaded in both of my computers, and I always will have. Which browser I go to when I first log on depends on which site I plan on going to. If I'm already in a browser and a site isn't functioning properly (a software conflict), I switch to another.
You should also to look and see if your having problems with other sites, especially ones that have streaming going on or games, because they require more active memory to be free on your computer as well as a faster connection. You can go to any speed test website like InternetSpeedTest.com to see if your connection is slow at any moment.

This post was edited

I heard they stopped letting Bi-curious people in..... it's only a rumor tho.I think it's just the ones without a profile picture.

This post was edited