Here Comes Joaquin

Hey all my Virginia nudist friends and neighbors. Hope you all stay safe during our impending storm. Batten down the hatches and be careful running nude through the rain. :-) I'm on the coast and patiently waiting to see how serious this storm will be.

This topic was edited
RE: Here Comes Joaquin

Its been raining in Richmond since Sunday....the loan exception was yesterday, but it was short lived. Expecting things to pick quite nicely tonight here with a very wet and windy weekend. Supposed to get 4-7 inches of rain tomorrow. Get your water and grill supplies along with a few coolers of ice....

This post was edited

Mainly drizzle here in Front Royal, though we did get some nice steady rain (no downpours) yesterday.

This post was edited

Well it looks as if we averted the serious part of the storm. It certainly rained a lot and in the Hampton Roads area we experienced some flooding but nothing unusual from what we are used to. I lost some rather large tree limbs in the yard amongst the other debris and am not looking forward to picking it all up. :-) Today it's beautiful so we are headed out and about.

This post was edited