Comically uptight locker room advice from Livestrong

https://www.livestrong.com/slideshow/1011461-7-creepy-locker-room-donts/#slide=1
Ok, not peeing in the shower I can understand - but no conversations in the locker room? A rule against air-drying or blow-drying oneself before getting back into clothes? A rule requiring that no article of clothing be put on before underwear? And, of course, no nudity in the sauna. Golly, how times have changed!

This topic was edited
RE: Comically uptight locker room advice from Livestrong

That was utterly ridiculous...

Dear, whoeverwrotethatarticle,

If you are THAT uncomfortable being around other people, you probably shouldn't go out into the terrifying, awkward, uncomfortable, unsanitary, offensive world that is everywhere outside of your house.

Somebody needs a serious reality check. Being offended doesn't make you right.

This post was edited

I bet these poor uptight people never played outside in the mud as kids.

This post was edited

Uptight people like this should not be able to write and be published. Bet they would wear a swimsuit in their own hot tub in their hotel room

This post was edited

Some of it kiiiinda makes sense, but then their explanations below blows it all out of proportion.I guess they should have added number 8...No twerking in peoples faces...unless you have showered and have a towel or fresh undies on.
Gah!!!
Stay Naked!

This post was edited

That's the reason the only rule sign by the hot tub is "no swimsuits"

This post was edited

The only trouble I've ever had was when I shared a locker room with a minor league baseball player at a local gym. I had spent weeks struggling with those machines with little visible result. It was a bit late, so when I went to change, it was just me an him in the locker room. I saw him naked and I was like, why am I bothering again?
Anyway...
Much of the behavior that people complain about in articles like this would be irritating in a crowded space whether folks are clothed or not. People need to loosen up.
Ted.

This post was edited