Just checking in...

...in case y'all wonder. I do still look at the messages here at least a few times a week. It's sad that the drama has eclipsed the laughter.

This topic was edited
RE: Just checking in...

...in case y'all wonder. I do still look at the messages here at least a few times a week. It's sad that the drama has eclipsed the laughter.
I can supply the drama no problem, and perhaps a little laughter along the way with tales from a UK hospital (not quite ER or Grey's Anatomy perhaps though).
Hi, guys! I have to admit that I've done less here, because of the drama, also. I still love this site, but the idiots who try to make it a sex site really turn me off.
Gator1

This post was edited

I have slowed down in my posting, because of the drama. Fewer threads are worth posting to. Presently I am at 753 post count, and I went somewhat rapidly from Butt Naked to Super Nudist. I have joined the group "TN Needs Moderators." However I plan to stay, because I like the site.

This post was edited

A few intelligent people posting occasionally is better than...well, the majority. Thanks for cheering me up guys.

This post was edited

I'm not going to participate much, if at all, in the main forum anymore. It seems that when I read the stuff on there, it is dominated by people complaining or trolls (on their third, fourth, fifth, etc. go-around) playing political word games. Neither is fun for me. I'll leave that for those that seem to enjoy it. I just wanted to say hi here to the few that matter. I don't understand why the rules can't be enforced a bit better without it having to be a complete police state on the forum.

This post was edited

I like to think ofposting here on TrueNudists the same as talking to myfriends in real life, and when i'm together with my friends we only talk about fun things or have good intelligent conversations...So i couldn't agreewith you more LittleMiss Linda, we need more laughter and fun on the forum!
I've been trying desperately to find something funny and light to post but my brain is so frazzled at the moment that I can't unfortunately.

Maybe you are trying too hard to come up with something humorous. Humor has got to be spontaneous.

This post was edited

I'm happy that some of you are trying. That's all it really takes to turn things around.

This post was edited

It's been two months. That's a long weekend. Try drinking more coffee.

This post was edited

That's a good topic but I don't drink it.

This post was edited

That's a good topic but I don't drink it.
Didn't knew it was possible to drink topics...

Sure you can. First you print them out, then you run the printout through a shredder. After that you grab a clump of the shredded paper and you run it up and down on a cheese grater. Then you need an empty pepper mill which you fill up tight with the grated paper. Just grind the paper into a cup of milk and stir.
It is really quite the taste treat!

This post was edited

The next time Wolfgirl and i go out for a drink i'm going to order a "Topicshake" instead of a Milkshake!

MMMmmmm! That sounds yummy!

This post was edited