Little Beach, Maui

Hi, Has anyone been to/go to little beach in maui? Tossing around Ideas for a winter getaway and Hawaii is always nice.
My main question is where is the best place to stay to utilize the beach the most.
Thanks!

This topic was edited
RE: Little Beach, Maui

I spent one day there in March 2014 and really enjoyed it. Nice beach and nice people. Staying anywhere on the south end of Kehei works great. Good location with a short drive to the parking lot for Big Beach where you walk from to get to Little Beach. We rented a condo at the Kamaole Sands. Nice place. Building 7 and 10 are closer to the ocean and have nice views.

This post was edited

We spent a day at Little Beach in April 2014. We found it quite enjoyable, clean and very nice for swimming with calm waters. There are no amenities, you need to bring everything you need and take everything out with you. Park at the Big Beach lot, walk towards the beach, but go to the right when you reach the beach. You need to climb over some rocks to get to Little Beach. Enjoy!!

This post was edited

Several years ago my wife and I stayed at a resort about a 30 minute drive from Little Beach. We enjoyed the beach so much that we felt it was worth the drive to return for a second day.

This post was edited

Little Beach is my favorite nude beach, but I have friend who lives on Maui, so can't speak to where to stay.

This post was edited

Hi, Has anyone been to/go to little beach in maui? Tossing around Ideas for a winter getaway and Hawaii is always nice.My main question is where is the best place to stay to utilize the beach the most.Thanks!I went to Little Beach in October 2015 with a friend. It is a wonderful place.We had intended to just go there once, but we liked it so much we went back again the next day!
We rented a condo for a very reasonable price about a 5-10 minute ride away. There are many condos near there that can be available as rentals. Try VRBO.com to look for Vacation rentals!

This post was edited