Armadillo Resort

Anyone been to Armadillo Resort near Weatherford? Not too bad at all, really. The weekends are pretty good. Thoughts anyone?

This topic was edited
RE: Armadillo Resort

My two young sons stayed at Armadillo last summer. Very nice folks there. The pool is on the small, economy side, but the water was clean and cool. Lots of different types there from retiree to lesbian. All were nice. My sons met a pair of cute young girls and had a ball romping in the pool daily for a week. Next time we go there, I think I will volunteer to be the cook at the road kill cafe. It will be memorable. They'll probably draft me into being the regular cook! (I'm a pretty good cook). They had an outdoor movie saturday night. The place is situated on coarse sand. When it rains, don't plan on moving your RV rig for a few days. But after a few days, the sand firmed up and all was fine. Armadillo is pretty remote. But that means it is extraordinarily quiet. Be sure to do your grocery shopping in Fort Worth or another town before you get to Armadillo. Nice folks. I give them an 'A' rating.

This post was edited