Young Nudists safe group

I posted this in "new nudist" but thought its better here.
Hello all,Im a male, 25, from Tennessee. Im new to nudism and was thrown off by the amount of sexually driven male nudists, and lack of young nudist. Personally nudity is not sexual to me. The way I see it is i can be sexually attracted to someone with or without cloths, therefore nudity isnt sexual. My only experience being a nudist is drawing nudes, and modelling nude for artists. My hopes by coming to this site is to meet like minded folks my age, and in a reasonably close area so i could eventually after getting to know them meet up and go to public nude places in a safe group I trusted. I dont want my first nude public trip to be wasted by that culture of swingers. Personally im a heteralsexual male who isnt looking for a relationship, and is more interested in close friends. I dont view swingers as bad or wrong but i dont confuse that with my nudist lifestyle.Am I alone in this? Any other young nudists out there who agree with me?

This topic was edited
RE: Young Nudists safe group

One of the problems with swingers is that they are always trolling for fresh meat. Unfortunately they must feel that nudists would be a good source for them to hit on so this site is inundated with them. They're like ants at a picnic; real pests and very unwelcome. That is one of the reasons the owners set up the site trueswingers.com hoping to draw them away from here. We have very few options in trying to get rid of them but we can't stop trying.

This post was edited