whats the biggest age gap youve ever been with?

mine is 42 years with a man who was 58 years old

This topic was edited
RE: whats the biggest age gap youve ever been with?

oh no im last with 35 years:(

This post was edited

• mine is 42 years with a man who was 58 years old
      ....................me 71 her 31 . we both were happy...........................Ruhl

This post was edited

mine is 42 years with a man who was 58 years old....................me 71 her 31 . we both were happy...........................RuhlHihi I win:P but i think its great. with big age gaps i believe usually both are happy:)

This post was edited

• mine is 42 years with a man who was 58 years old....................me 71 her 31 . we both were happy...........................RuhlHihi I win:P but i think its great. with big age gaps i believe usually both are happy:)
      ..................amen........Ruhl

This post was edited

mine is 42 years with a man who was 58 years old....................me 71 her 31 . we both were happy...........................RuhlHihi I win:P but i think its great. with big age gaps i believe usually both are happy:)
..................amen........Ruhl
this little devil says aaaamen to too that:P

This post was edited

sadly mine is not that great - only 20 years. It was several years ago now and would love to get a chance to increase that number ;)

This post was edited

33 years

This post was edited

sadly mine is not that great - only 20 years. It was several years ago now and would love to get a chance to increase that number ;)thats oke:))) 20 years is cute:P maybe you will someday soon:)

This post was edited

33 yearsnot bad not bad:)

This post was edited

mine is 42 years with a man who was 58 years olddahm i need like a 70 year old guy and win this thing with 50+ age year difference:p i will find one and will beat you steph:P

This post was edited