Certification changes

I am currently certified as male, because my wife was not around when I was setting up the account and wasn't available for certification pictures, so I did everything to get onto this site by myself, not knowing that it would be difficult to change. I would like to change it from "male" to "couple". Will we loose anything like friends or anything else associated with this account if I revoke my certification and change to couple?

This topic was edited
RE: Certification changes

I believe - and I haven't done the experiment - that if you go to
"edit my profile" on your home page, and click the "Revoke
Certification" button next to Gender, then you can change your
gender from Male to Couple. You can then, at your leisure,
re-certify with a picture of both of you. I don't think you'd lose friends or group memberships anywhere in that process.

This post was edited

I think many of these changes can happen without too much trouble but the amount of people on this site requesting various changes and such, can make maintaining this site a full time job and the owners actually have full time jobs. For some things, it's just easier for them, from a time management standpoint, to do things a certain way but I have seen and heard, as stated by Rabbit, that if you contact TT1 or TT2, they can instruct you on what is easiest for you and them. Let us know how it goes.
;-)

This post was edited

I think many of these changes can happen without too much trouble but the amount of people on this site requesting various changes and such, can make maintaining this site a full time job and the owners actually have full time jobs. For some things, it's just easier for them, from a time management standpoint, to do things a certain way but I have seen and heard, as stated by Rabbit, that if you contact TT1 or TT2, they can instruct you on what is easiest for you and them. Let us know how it goes.;-)I can say that speaking with TT1 and TT2 will be very helpful. I was flagged and auto deleted due to someone on this site. I have been nothing but respectful to anyone I have any interaction with, so speaking with TT1 or 2 will be help full to you.

This post was edited

I hope to be making the same change here in the not-to-distant future...I'll use your exercise for a template. Good luck.

This post was edited

We did the same thing. Just contacted TT 2 and she took care of everything. It was easy to do.

This post was edited