Nude First Date

I've been talking to one of the ladies on this site. A question came to mind. If we went on a nude first date, winter or summer with no nudist resort convenient, where would we go? What would we do? She lives among the green, forested hills and farmlands of western Missouri. I live by the mountains of the Wasatch Range in Utah. Situations convenient for both climates are welcome.

This topic was edited
RE: Nude First Date

If you are here in Utah for the date you could go to wasatch spas in SLC, or go free hiking up to diamond fork hot springs.

This post was edited

A seemingly improbable scenario. First dates are, even those arranged on the net, inevitably the first time you actually meet face-to-face so there must be no pressure. Simply chat over coffee or a drink on neutral ground and take it from there. Nude from the word go on a first date - most unlikely.

This post was edited

It's more of a hypothetical. We were both intrigued by the idea. It's not likely to happen we're 1200 miles apart and just chatting. Thanks Russman. That's helpful.

This post was edited

Meet in the middle and go to a resort in AZ. Enjoy what the resort has to offer and plan a local trip in town.

This post was edited

It's more of a hypothetical. We were both intrigued by the idea. It's not likely to happen we're 1200 miles apart and just chatting. Thanks Russman. That's helpful.1200 miles is only one days drive.

This post was edited

My friend likes your ideas. Thanks guys!

This post was edited