<< < 1 > >>   Page of 1
NakedRunner

NakedRunner

Undies Only [147] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Waco, Texas United States | 50

Loose your clothes, Find freedom!

Kids in School

How do some of you deal with the issues of your kids telling their friends that they go naked at home and see their parents all the time? I feel like telling my stepdaughter not to tell her friends sends a mixed message. We don't need one of her friends telling their parents and then child services knocking on the door though.
Hoosiers

Hoosiers

[9] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Couple | Indiana United States | 39 & 34

RE: Kids in School

Yes we've kept it private here too so far. Not quite sure how some of the other parents would handle it. Theres a few that I feel would be more relaxed and ok with it but theres some that would probably not be as accepting and thats what we have to deal with.
eenliefde

eenliefde

Barefoot [11] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Oslo, Oslo Norway | 36

Me and my brother

Me and my brotehr where very open about it in school as mom and dad told us never feel shame for who you are!
And people have a problem with it then it is there problem but it became the hole familys problem in the end school called in the hole family by 2 year of school.
But in the end they gave up as they found out that me and my brother lived in a happy christian family but we was just nude.
gnl007

gnl007

Barefoot [23] | 3 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Female | C, New York United States | 51

<a href="mailto:Hot2tam@yahoo">Hot2tam at yahoo</a>

I was in a similar situation..

I asked our minister who was fond of our closeness as afamily discussed it with the concerned school authorities. Thay eventualyy left us alone. Not sure if they were truly concerned or just enjoyed their visits to our house.
<< < 1 > >>   Page of 1

Invite a Friend