How many shave their partners?

We have a few times, not always but both enjoy shaving each other. She was real apprehensive about shaving the balls but has gotten the hang of it. Do you and your partner shave each other?

This topic was edited
RE: How many shave their partners?

I would neverlet anyone near my nuts with a blade.

This post was edited

When my wife got too pregnant to do it herself, I shaved her a couple of times. It was more out of necessity than any kind of a fetish though. Since I keep myself bare, she trusted me around her sensitive parts with a razor.
Other than that handful of times, we handle our own grooming. :)

This post was edited

When I was married, we would shave each other in the hard to reach places.

This post was edited

This subject was discussed some time ago. At that time between couples it seemed like the man shaved the woman and the man also shaved himself. The women seemed to be nervous about doing her mate. When My wife and I first married, I took one look at that untended bush and immediately took a comb and scissors to it. It never crossed her mind that this might need to be trimmed but she seemed happy with the neat well trimmed look. I also took care of her bikini line but that is all we did back then. Today she still wants some hair in front but we now shave everything from the top of the opening on back. I still have to do my own trimming in my genital area although she will trim some general body hair for me.

This post was edited

We have both shaved each other at times. Being I upkeep daily in the shower she doesnt me anymore but she only goes smoooth occasionally and always prefers me to shave her

This post was edited

I use a lawnmowerfor shaving the mother-in-law, but the blades quickly become blunt.

This post was edited

I use a lawnmowerfor shaving the mother-in-law, but the blades quickly become blunt.Good one!!!

This post was edited

I use a lawnmowerfor shaving the mother-in-law, but the blades quickly become blunt.
Is that with a push mower or a rider? Do you mulch, side discharge, or use a bagging attachment?

This post was edited

Is that with a push mower or a rider? Do you mulch, side discharge, or use a bagging attachment?
Mowing ..... again.

This post was edited

I use a lawnmowerfor shaving the mother-in-law, but the blades quickly become blunt.And a strimmer for the edges?

This post was edited