AirBnB

Does anybody know how to search for naturist accommodation on AirBnB? Is it possible to identify it?

This topic was edited
RE: AirBnB

Does anybody know how to search for naturistaccommodation on AirBnB? Is it possible to identifyit?
You can only read between the lines on the AirBnB
listings...private yard, total privacy, etc. I don't think
they allow language that simply states it is nudist friendly or
clothing optional.
But, you might try us!

C-OHome
www.ClothingOptionalHomeNetwork.com

This post was edited

you are correct i used to be listed on airbnb with nudist in the description. even got someone to stay here because of thatthen they made me take that off. I pointed out to them that i have very similar wording on other hospitality exchanges and have many positive feedbacks but they would not budge. Left a sour taste in my mouth so i have not been very active with them since

This post was edited

We are Airbnb hosts and our listing says we are 420 friendly and clothing optional,... our very 1st guests were stars of several Playboy channel reality shows... great folks... Anyway, we have been listed for over 2 years and no one has complained or made us change our listing.

This post was edited

I stayed at a naturist B&B in Penarth near Cardiff last year. It was openly advertised as naturist on Airbnb at the time but unfortunately can't find it now. Luckily I kept the contact details of the couple who ran it so hope to go back again this coming summer.

This post was edited

Does anybody know how to search for naturist accommodation on AirBnB? Is it possible to identify it?Hi ^^ no way to precise naturist destinations or naturist places on airBnB ;-( I m currently working on the opening of a clothing optional guesthouse in Provence/France and I contacted them. they are putting photos and prices on their website...that's all.

This post was edited

Just search in other places. A lot of European national tourist information sites have a Naturist button. Use that for details of accommodation , beaches etc. open to nudists. For those of us in the UK British Naturism do a holiday guide for nudists.

This post was edited