Unexpected

A few weeks ago, I and a workmate went down south to see a concert. As all hotels were busy and expensive we opted for a twin room, which I am always apprehensive about. i only known this guy for a few months and wasnt to keen on sharing but costs made us. He is also a womaniser and fancies himself and I didnt fancy being gooseberry if he pulled lol Anyway we arrived first night had some drinks and went back to hotel. He knows Im a naturist and gay but never really spoke about it. I had packed a pair of sleeping shorts for modesty( more for him ) as I dont like sleeping in underwear Ive worn all day and normaly sleep nude. He goes into bathroom to wash face and do teeth so I wait until mt turn to change into shorts etc. But he then struts out naked and says I sleep naked is that ok? Im like ok so i do the same next day in morning hes getting ready and fooling around with no urgency to get clothed quick. I find this strange, later I chat to him about it asking if he is a naturist, he says hell no!! he couldnt get naked in front of people lol I asked why me, and he says he never gave it a thought its his ritual lol I ask also he knows Im gay he is like its cool just dont touch lol we get on great now and seem to laugh about things alot more now. He stayed over last night for New Year drinks and Im having breakfast with other half and he walks in naked asking for coffee my other half didnt know where to look lol he is obviously just happy in own skin but doesnt want to live the nudists lifestyle

This topic was edited
RE: Unexpected

. I find this strange, later I chat to him about it asking if he is a naturist, he says hell no!! he couldnt get naked in front of people lol I asked why me,I think I would have asked him if he did not consider you a person and when he behaved the same in front of you and your partner i would have reminded him of his statement and pointed out your partner must not be a person either.I would have done all this jokingly of course.good for him to be comfortable enough to be naked

This post was edited

What a pleasant surprise! Isn't that awesome when you can be so
relaxed (and non-sexual) when someone's nude?

Thanks for sharing this. I especially want to thank you for the
British-isms (I have no idea what you were talking about regarding
"gooseberry"LOL). I'm in California, and my
wife and I have been really enjoying lots of British shows online
(Broadchurchis our new favorite!). I need to find
someone who can explain some of the English swearing to me (like
"sod off" and "bollocks!" and why "bloody" is swearing).

Cheers mate!!

This post was edited

I have had to share a room a number of times for cost. I normally sleep nude but when I share a room
I bring shorts, more for them. Never had
a roommate like that. I have had a few
change in front of me but not just hang out nude.

This post was edited