What's wrong with an erection

The people who lives in a naturist community have to face this embarrassment so often.There are instinctual things you can't hide. Erection is one of them. As it's a natural act so i think it's kind of harsh to treat it just as an sexual act. You don't get a hard on not only when you're aroused but also when you've got the urge of peeing. And when you're trying to cover your erection with a towel i think you're trying to hide the truth of nature. Both male and female have to be very liberal at this point. Your genitalia is just a part of your body no matter how it looks. It shouldn't be a talking point of humiliation if we get things straight and simply.

This topic was edited
RE: What's wrong with an erection

This has been discussed a million times on TN, try reading one of the threads.

Don't read them all, if you do, you'll be to old to get an erection.

This post was edited

You're right, and in a sufficiently understanding small community the world would work they way you wish it would. But among relative strangers at a resort or at the beach (and most certainly on the internet) the overwhelming majority of such displays of physical arousal are in fact sexual, and in a way that's exploitative of the trust others have shown by participating in social nudity. Particularly from women's points of view, they can also be genuinely threatening. So there's a rule. And like all rules it has to go a little too far, in order to be effective.

This post was edited

I was at a nudist get-together once when the topic of erections came up; a small group of women started discussing it. It was in relation to one particular individual who hadattended get-togethers and had been "excused" for his erection "issues."

1. It was interesting to hear first-hand theactual opinion of nudist women on this beaten-to-death topic. For the most part they understood that there could be "involuntary reactions" - and that they wouldn't necessarily be upset by a "sighting" of it. BUT they also agreed that they did expect a modicum of decorum asfar as not "displaying" it. Rollover, grab a towel...those were their simple expectations. Nothing to it.

1. It's really just not that complicated.

This post was edited

There is absolutely nothing wrong with an erection for they are a natural thing.
However with the right set of mind there's a place for everything and everything in it's place.
Other than that, is all up to the individual, the location, the moment and their environment.
Just as everything else. The right thing at the right place.
Hawk

This post was edited

The people who lives in a naturist community have to face this embarrassment so often.
What gave you the idea that this is a problem or source of embarrassment for nudist residents?

This post was edited

7 a day? I'm lucky to get 7 a month!

This post was edited

I know this topic has probably been discussed many times before but this is my first time to participate in it. Personally, I'm a young 24 year old nudist who wasn't raised as one, yet I have always been able to separate social nudity and sexual nudity. Don't get me wrong, I'm a very, very, very sexual being. But when other people are naked, I find it incredibly...natural haha just really normal! As in, I don't find it sexual at all. The only times i've had an erection at a nudist beach is actually when I'm lying face down and I'm feeling weight and pressure down there, but not from anything in my mind. Are there people honest enough to say that they have let their mind wonder off? Just giving my own two cents from experience.

This post was edited

You don't get a hard on not only when you're aroused but also when you've got the urge of peeing.Could come in handy to put the camp fire out.

This post was edited

Whats wrong with an erection? Nothing in the proper setting. When used as an exhibition, its threatening to some people. I have posted a thread in a couple of area regarding this. Feel free to read them.

This post was edited

The OP hasn't bothered to com back to his own thread, I very much doubt he'll read anyone else's

This post was edited