Deep fat frying nude

yea owch

This topic was edited
RE: Deep fat frying nude

8-) ... If you're feeling really adventurous, why not do a little arc welding, before making your bacon and french fries... and BTW, be sure the french fries and bacon are frozen when you toss them into the fryer. xD

This post was edited

why not go for the gusto with a frozen turkey!

This post was edited

Sure an apron would be appropriate

This post was edited

Steve Harvey, the comedian and game show host was being interviewed and the subject was about his kids leaving for college. He stated that the first thing he wanted to do when they were gone was to fry bacon naked. I can understand cooking in the nude, in fact I do it all the time, but I don't understand wanting to fry bacon nude.

This post was edited

yea owchno, no, no, no, NO. Don't do it.

This post was edited

8-) ... If you're feeling really adventurous, why not do a little arc welding, before making your bacon and french fries... and BTW, be sure the french fries and bacon are frozen when you toss them into the fryer. xDI have done arc welding in the nude without getting burnt. I have been burnt more times when clothed whilst welding a the colthes catch the hot spatter and hold it until it burns both you and the clothes, whilst being nude it just bounces off.
As for frying bacon, turn the heat down and use a spatter guard if need be, but with the lower heat the bacon still cooks nice and crispy and I don't get splattered nor does the splash guard Behind the stove, thus less cleaning up too. We rarely use deep frying to cook the fries, instead we cook them in a glassoven (180c for 10 mins) nice and brown, with less fat.

This post was edited

I quit frying bacon when it went to $6.99 a pound.

This post was edited

why not go for the gusto with a frozenturkey!
Exactly what I was thinking... make a great youtube or 'funniest
video' as you run naked for cover, looking frantically, as they all
do, for something to put out the fire, which ends up being a bucket
of water or hose, and just makes it splatter worse on
them!!

If you have a strong and deep enough kettle, maybe you could turn
it into a mortar-cannon ... ssss ...BOOM !!
... p.s. Don't burn your house down.

This post was edited

I quit frying bacon when it went to $6.99 a pound.A little history here. Bacon used to be a by product that was often discarded. In order to try to sell more pork products, the pork producers hired a PR firm to promote pork in it's various forms. They came up with the slogan that "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day". Today people spout that as a nutritional guide line when in reality, all it was was a slogan to sell more pork, including bacon.

This post was edited

I quit frying bacon when it went to $6.99 a pound.A little history here. Bacon used to be a by product that was often discarded. In order to try to sell more pork products, the pork producers hired a PR firm to promote pork in it's various forms. They came up with the slogan that "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day". Today people spout that as a nutritional guide line when in reality, all it was was a slogan to sell more pork, including bacon.I Googled "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day" a couple of months ago. I found all kinds of stuff, but your version never showed up. Where did you find it? That info site sounds interesting.

This post was edited