Young nudist for SILVER friends

Would like to know how many older man/couple share a nudist relation with young naturist like me?
I find it is difficult for young man to find a mature older couple for friendship and possibility more.

This topic was edited
RE: Young nudist for SILVER friends

Go to the bottom of the page and click on the 'Trueswingers' link. You'll find what you're after on that site.

This post was edited

Thanks for your advice.But sorry for the misleading..I am not asking for sex or sexual thing..just want a nice friendshipHanging out together in the house, go to the beach, resort and activities

This post was edited

Would like to know how many older man/couple share a nudist relation with young naturist like me?I find it is difficult for young man to find a mature older couple for friendship and possibility more.Just looking for mature friends!!!

This post was edited

Hey, although i am not in Florida, happy to chat with you. I am Tom, 53, from Canada. Let me know if you ever want to chat.Tomthanks for your response! I would love to chat with you..want to know the experience or and advice..because I am new and exploring..

This post was edited

Heh, looking for someone to pay your way into all the resorts?Only kidding.
Happy hunting
Stay Naked!

This post was edited

Heh, looking for someone to pay your way into all the resorts?Only kidding.Happy huntingStay Naked!That is certainly not funny but it is certainly rude.

This post was edited

Heh, looking for someone to pay your way into all the resorts?Only kidding.Happy huntingStay Naked!LOL

This post was edited

Heh, looking for someone to pay your way into all the resorts?Only kidding.Happy huntingStay Naked!That is certainly not funny but it is certainly rude.
I think it's funny

This post was edited

I think it's funny
I think it's very funny.

This post was edited

Some people seem to enjoy thinking the worst. But, hey, they're keeping your post at the top of the list.

This post was edited