Self Expression

I am working on a project looking at the barriers of clothes. I was wondering, as a nudist, how do you express yourself without clothing?
Also what is your thoughts on war (tridant) as a topic associated with nudism? I have been exploring the political views behind nudism and naturists.

This topic was edited
RE: Self Expression

I am working on a project looking at the barriers of clothes. I was wondering, as a nudist, how do you express yourself without clothing?Also what is your thoughts on war (tridant) as a topic associated with nudism? I have been exploring the political views behind nudism and naturists.
How do I express myself when nude? Not much differently as to when I'm clothed really. I'm the same character either way. My clothing doesn't really express much of who I am as I dress for comfort not for fashion. As for trident: I'm a leftie, so would love to see it got rid of.
(and ignore the rude bloke who posted the other reply. He's always like that. No manners. That's how he expresses himself!)

This post was edited

The first project you should work on, is your blank profile. And, why the hell would a nudist have any different thoughts on Tridant than any other person.

This post was edited

I think Trident is pretty good gum.

This post was edited

I think Trident is pretty good gum.We should stick with it. Without protection, we're doomed.

This post was edited