Shangri La

We are going there for the week starting about Valentines weekend. Just wondering if any TN folks will be there at the same time? We're a late fourties couple looking to meet up and enjoy what the resort and surrounding area has to offer. Tia .

This topic was edited
RE: Shangri La

Tia,Please take a few minutes to fill in your profile. I can tell you a lot about SLR but would like to know who I'm talking to. Just met a woman from the Pittsburgh PA area who spent a week there a couple of weeks ago. Hope you enjoy Arizona.

This post was edited

Took the words right outta my mouth Desert Rat. I've been to SLR a couple times and we'll most likely visit there again very soon. I also have thoughts and experiences about SLR but am always hesitant about responding to those that have nothing on their profile.
;-)

This post was edited

Took the words right outta my mouth Desert Rat. I've been to SLR a couple times and we'll most likely visit there again very soon. I also have thoughts and experiences about SLR but am always hesitant about responding to those that have nothing on their profile.;-)AndyDi when you next plan to go to SLR give me a heads up. Maybe we could meet there. DR

This post was edited

Took the words right outta my mouth Desert Rat. I've been to SLR a couple times and we'll most likely visit there again very soon. I also have thoughts and experiences about SLR but am always hesitant about responding to those that have nothing on their profile.;-)AndyDi when you next plan to go to SLR give me a heads up. Maybe we could meet there. DRWill Do DR ... Will Do!! :-)

This post was edited