I'm Doing It: First Social Experience

I'm so excited and nervous! After years of enjoying naturism all by myself, I'm visiting a club for the first time this week. I had a business trip planned to go to Oklahoma City this week, so I decided to leave a day early and spend Thursday night at a place between OKC and Tulsa. Since it's still winter, and I haven't bought camping supplies like a tent, I've decided to rent a cabin for the night. I hope the temperature is comfortable that afternoon, and my disabilities don't interfere too much, so I can make the best of the experience. I will blog about it all on my home/profile page here, later

This topic was edited
RE: I'm Doing It: First Social Experience

I'm so excited and nervous! After years of enjoying naturism all by myself, I'm visiting a club for the first time this week. I had a business trip planned to go to Oklahoma City this week, so I decided to leave a day early and spend Thursday night at a place between OKC and Tulsa. Since it's still winter, and I haven't bought camping supplies like a tent, I've decided to rent a cabin for the night. I hope the temperature is comfortable that afternoon, and my disabilities don't interfere too much, so I can make the best of the experience. I will blog about it all on my home/profile page here, laterAll the best on your first social experience. Like you I was a home nudist. I woke up one morning and decided to day is the day to go to a local resort. The anticipation as I drove there was palpable. I was nervous and excited as I drove there and while taking the tour. I decided to stay for the day, once I took my clothes off I felt things were right and I never looked back. I have been going to the resort for about 4 years now.
Enjoy and all the best!

This post was edited

Let us know how it goes. It will likely be kind of cool adn you may not see to many there. Make sure you ask if there are any private parties or cardgames you could join.

This post was edited

Hope you have a great time!

This post was edited

I'm so excited and nervous! After years of enjoying naturism all by myself, I'm visiting a club for the first time this week. I had a business trip planned to go to Oklahoma City this week, so I decided to leave a day early and spend Thursday night at a place between OKC and Tulsa. Since it's still winter, and I haven't bought camping supplies like a tent, I've decided to rent a cabin for the night. I hope the temperature is comfortable that afternoon, and my disabilities don't interfere too much, so I can make the best of the experience. I will blog about it all on my home/profile page here, laterYou'll regret doing this.
Once you've delved into social nudism and visited your first club or resort ... you'll crave it daily! We try and visit our club, other local clubs and our beach as often as we can. When we are so busy we can't ... it makes us crazy! ;-)

This post was edited

I'm so excited and nervous! After years of enjoying naturism all by myself, I'm visiting a club for the first time this week. I had a business trip planned to go to Oklahoma City this week, so I decided to leave a day early and spend Thursday night at a place between OKC and Tulsa. Since it's still winter, and I haven't bought camping supplies like a tent, I've decided to rent a cabin for the night. I hope the temperature is comfortable that afternoon, and my disabilities don't interfere too much, so I can make the best of the experience. I will blog about it all on my home/profile page here, laterIt always makes our Spider Senses Tingle , when you read this kind of stuff?So nothing against you personally but just an obvious observation here , and wondering , why no one else has picked up on it?BUT..here is a guy..who calls himself a Naturists?Has started his own Naturists Groupbelongs to 50 million various Nudists Groups, on this site.Is over 50 years of age.Has NEVER EVER been to a Nude Beach or a Nude Resort in his 50 Plus years, and is Nervous?..about being Naked in front of others? lolYet is planning his coming out party for the Middle of WINTER in such a Tropical location as we all know it to be and that Oklahoma is worldly known to be ? LOLYou live in Texas ?There are lots of Nude Beaches and Nude Resorts in the Great State of Texas.You have Mexico right there , once again lots of Nude Beaches and Nude Resorts in Mexico.Mexico and Texas both have some pretty warm sunshine , from time to time.But no you have to wait for the Middle of Winter in order to go to Oklahoma for your first nude experience in your 50 plus years?Hey it could be just us , but doesn't something sound just a little bit WEIRD about this post ?Not sure about anyone else , but Oklahoma in the Middle of the Winter , makes us Roll our Eyes while asking WTF ?You have waited all this time Your ENTIRE LIFE to get up the nerve to actually be Naked around others , you would think , that waiting for some Warm to Hot weather so that you an actually enjoy the experience would make the story a lot more believable ?But then again we were planning on going up to Anchorage Alaska next week for their Nude Week Festivities.Anchorage in February is a very popular Nudist destination !Second only to Oklahoma.Said with eyes Rolling !

This post was edited

I'm so excited and nervous! After years of enjoyingnaturism all by myself, I'm visiting a club for the first time thisweek. I had a business trip planned to go to Oklahoma City thisweek, so I decided to leave a day early and spend Thursday night ata place between OKC and Tulsa. Since it's still winter, and Ihaven't bought camping supplies like a tent, I've decided to rent acabin for the night. I hope the temperature is comfortable thatafternoon, and my disabilities don't interfere too much, so I canmake the best of the experience. I will blog about it all on myhome/profile page here, later
I'm going to this
place,https://www.oaklaketrails.com/WEB/Welcome.html , by the
way.
Y'all see my reply to ArrogantHarleyCouple's post for more
information in reply to my OP.

This post was edited

I'm so excited and nervous! After years of enjoying naturism all by myself, I'm visiting a club for the first time this week. I had a business trip planned to go to Oklahoma City this week, so I decided to leave a day early and spend Thursday night at a place between OKC and Tulsa. Since it's still winter, and I haven't bought camping supplies like a tent, I've decided to rent a cabin for the night. I hope the temperature is comfortable that afternoon, and my disabilities don't interfere too much, so I can make the best of the experience. I will blog about it all on my home/profile page here, laterIt always makes our Spider Senses Tingle , when you read this kind of stuff?So nothing against you personally but just an obvious observation here , and wondering , why no one else has picked up on it?BUT..here is a guy..who calls himself a Naturists?Has started his own Naturists Groupbelongs to 50 million various Nudists Groups, on this site.Is over 50 years of age.Has NEVER EVER been to a Nude Beach or a Nude Resort in his 50 Plus years, and is Nervous?..about being Naked in front of others? lolYet is planning his coming out party for the Middle of WINTER in such a Tropical location as we all know it to be and that Oklahoma is worldly known to be ? LOLYou live in Texas ?There are lots of Nude Beaches and Nude Resorts in the Great State of Texas.You have Mexico right there , once again lots of Nude Beaches and Nude Resorts in Mexico.Mexico and Texas both have some pretty warm sunshine , from time to time.But no you have to wait for the Middle of Winter in order to go to Oklahoma for your first nude experience in your 50 plus years?Hey it could be just us , but doesn't something sound just a little bit WEIRD about this post ?Not sure about anyone else , but Oklahoma in the Middle of the Winter , makes us Roll our Eyes while asking WTF ?You have waited all this time Your ENTIRE LIFE to get up the nerve to actually be Naked around others , you would think , that waiting for some Warm to Hot weather so that you an actually enjoy the experience would make the story a lot more believable ?But then again we were planning on going up to Anchorage Alaska next week for their Nude Week Festivities.Anchorage in February is a very popular Nudist destination !Second only to Oklahoma.Said with eyes Rolling !
Apparently, you don't realize how big Texas is, either. There are facilities near DFW, but there certainly are not in the Texas panhandle yet, and the Gulf Coast is a very long distance away.
As a disabled veteran, it is pretty difficult for me to travel long distances, but I will be going to Mexico and France within the next few years. When I've lived in Europe before, I was either a young child or I was busy fighting a war. I did get to visit a few of the topless beaches on the coast of Turkey, though.

This post was edited

Been wanting to go to a nudist resort with my wife but haven't quite made it yet. Was planning on doing it this summer now we can but other factors have kicked in, it will have to be next year. Are you doing it alone or with a partner?
I go to the beach regularly and enjoy being nude around home when I'm able. Our kids are finished secondary school now so I feel OK about this, my wife is not so keen, think she continually compares herself to others or thinks I do despite my advice otherwise. She sill looks great but lacks some confidence. We are both 50+ so neither looks as good as we were at 25 and pre-kids but I don't care.
Be great to get your feedback about the club / resort and any partner and their experience.
Cheers, SBN.

This post was edited

I'm so excited and nervous! After years of enjoying naturism all by myself, I'm visiting a club for the first time this week. I had a business trip planned to go to Oklahoma City this week, so I decided to leave a day early and spend Thursday night at a place between OKC and Tulsa. Since it's still winter, and I haven't bought camping supplies like a tent, I've decided to rent a cabin for the night. I hope the temperature is comfortable that afternoon, and my disabilities don't interfere too much, so I can make the best of the experience. I will blog about it all on my home/profile page here, laterYou'll regret doing this.
Once you've delved into social nudism and visited your first club or resort ... you'll crave it daily! We try and visit our club, other local clubs and our beach as often as we can. When we are so busy we can't ... it makes us crazy! ;-)

Boy... Andy you have spoken truth! It's been nothing
but addicting to me.

This post was edited

Way to go Jim, I expect you will enjoy the venture and as mentioned before even addicted to it.
It astounds me that there are so many so caled true nudist and suspicious memembers on here who are so quick to judge others without knowing the full story or background of a poster and to that extent I loved your response to the nay sayer Jim,
I am originally from Australia and also had to travel long distances for nude social activities and thus they were few and far between also being a male only nudist at the time didn't help either.
Now I am with my current partner who enjoys the nudist lifestyle, we do not have any nude social activities or locations where we live and finding other nudist couple here in Vietnam is nigh on impossible. Also the nearest nudist resort is in Thailand, which means air travel, visa's etc. and is not really worth the cost and effort. So here we are basically home nudist.

This post was edited