massage

Hi i love to give and recive massages but do find them very expensive at some places. Can anyone recomend a good place around essex? Find them even more costly if you want a nude one.
or dose anyone want to do a massage exchange??
sorry i have no pic should be sorted in the next day or so.

This topic was edited
RE: massage

Sometimes a massage school will offer a discounted price so the students can practice on someone who is not in school. At one time I could get a 1 hour massage for only $30 ... but that school has moved in with a regular spa and now charges about $100/hr. :-(

This post was edited

Yeh i call up some places and ask if they do nude but they get really expensive when i ask for that. Alot just want to offer more when you ask if they do nude

This post was edited

Went for a massage today at my regular place. I forgot I was freeballing, and when the therapist discovered, she said "I can't massage you without underwear". I had to put my jeans back on. WTF?

This post was edited

I had a 2 hour massage on Sunday, in my home. The wife remained in the room as the masseuse, an Asian lady was unsure about being alone with me. (A cultural thing). I was wearing a pair of tight fitting thin nylon gym shorts these were pulled down below the buttocks by her for my full back massage, but reposition when I was turned over for a front body massage.
This event is for a trial period and at $5 per hour is good value. Will see if we continue it after a few weeks every Sunday afternoon.
Unfortunately the girl was fully dressed, but as I was enjoying her strong massage I had my eyes closed for most of it so it didn't matter what she was wearing.

This post was edited
RE:massage

I love to give and receive massages in the nude as well as the other person. Check out massage exchange and u might find someone!

This post was edited
RE:massage

I'm in Hertfordshire, Sam, so not too far from you. If you're interested in a massage swap, maybe we could get together.

This post was edited