Bicycling while nude

I nearly always put my time in on the stationary bike while nude, but have one new experience to share. Last summer while on one of the Wisconsin State trails I rode nude for about 10 miles. It was a warm sunny day on a deserted trail and I took the chance even though I crossed roads and traveled past a few back yards. The breeze created from the forward movement was exhilarating. Had wanted to try it fora long time, took the chance, enjoyed it, but not likely to do it again. I am; however, interested in joining the World Naked Bike Ride in Madison next summer.

This topic was edited
RE: Bicycling while nude

I nearly always put my time in on the stationary bike while nude, but have one new experience to share. Last summer while on one of the Wisconsin State trails I rode nude for about 10 miles. It was a warm sunny day on a deserted trail and I took the chance even though I crossed roads and traveled past a few back yards. The breeze created from the forward movement was exhilarating. Had wanted to try it fora long time, took the chance, enjoyed it, but not likely to do it again. I am; however, interested in joining the World Naked Bike Ride in Madison next summer.That's great you were able to get real nude biking in. It is a fantastic feeling. I too am able to do 8- 10 mile nude rides on my bike on secluded sections of Rail Trails.

This post was edited

Have been ride nude for over 20 years. Wife and I have a favorite rail trail that is mostly rural we ride down and have a bit to eat on late sat or sun evening and ride back naked. Luckily there are dozens of secluded rail trails in IA. Probably been on three down trails around the state nude. So glad I travel.

This post was edited

Only biking nude we've done has been at our club. We stayed for 4 nights and took our bikes. It was there that we decided that we needed to ditch the beach cruisers and get bikes with various gears. Those hills were killer! But ... biking nude was lots of fun and my wife said that though she enjoys biking around the beach, she prefers biking nude and that ... we can't do like we can at the club ! :D

This post was edited

I've done the WNBR in Portland twice and it's a blast. Planning on 3rd time this year...

This post was edited

Wish there was a WNBR closer than 250 mi

This post was edited